Never

Y/n's POV

"Well at least I didn't leave my wife alone for 3 days," I said as I sat arms crossed on the couch, right in front of Leo. We had been married for a year now and one day he left, without anything to say.

"I told you I had business to take care of!" Leo exclaimed. He's been saying that for the last hour.

"Okay smart ass, what business?" I asked him.

"Well it's none of your business," Leo shot back.

"You drive me insane!" I screamed as I tried leaving the living room.

"Your crazy!" He exclaimed.

"I'm not crazy! I didn't just leave out of no where! And for 3 days?" I said as I started to feel tears.

"Well I was going to-"

"Look Leo, I don't really care anymore. You can leave if you want to. Just don't expect me to not be upset the next time you build trust with me and leave for no reason again," I cut him off to tell him.

I started to walk upstairs as I heard quiet sobs behind me. I looked slightly to my left to see Leo who was crying now.

 I looked slightly to my left to see Leo who was crying now

I stopped in my tracks as I sighed. I didn't want to forgive him and apologize, but I knew that was one thing that would make this situation better.

"Leo-"

"Y/n I'm really really sorry. This role... I was just excited so I said I would take it and so I left to audition and I didn't even get the part. I didn't tell you because I was ashamed of I told you and I left and came back without a new movie then I would just waist your time so I left," Leo said. "I'm just really stupid and I'm sorry"

"Leo," I said as I comforted him. "I will always be proud of you no matter what you do. Unless you leave without telling me... I thought you weren't going to come back."

"I will never leave you like that, never," Leo promised

(A/n I thought of this and was like "ye that's good" so here u go sorry it's short :|)