Criminals

(Jim Carroll x reader)

Since it's Jim there gonna be some inappropriate stuff in here so good luck- also it's long so be prepared!

Y/n's POV

"Where are you even going?" Y/f/n asked as I put in my beanie.

"Jim said he was taking me to an ice cream shop," I smiled as I looked myself in the mirror. "For a date."

"Wow, what a gentleman," she said sarcastically.

"Hey, at least I have somebody!" I said in defense.

"Watch your god damn mouth!" She said as she stood up. "I ain't having you turn into an ass like Jim you hear me?!"

I quickly pushed her out of my way. "Since when were you in charge," I said as I grabbed my coat.

"Since you started dating that asshole you call your boyfriend," Y/f/n said. "I'm telling you, a guy like that, like Jim, he's gonna hurt you like a thousand knives stabbing you at once."

I stayed silent as I walked straight past her. I knew she was right though, because she was Jim's best friend. Either way, he's treated me better than she has.

I quickly run out of the apartment complex and ran to the back alleyway. There I saw Micky, Pedro, and Jim. They were all smoking a cigar before I came.

"Hey, whatcha doing there beautiful?" Jim asked as he threw his cigarette on the ground and stepped on it. The question made me blush, but I quickly responded with a "I'm fine."

"Ready to go get some Ice Cream?" He asked as he pointed into the direction of an abandoned building, that looked as if it used to be colorful before ruined by graffiti and garage. I slowly nodded as I didn't know if I was ready for this.

I went up to the door Jim had pointed as and tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"It's locked," I said, stating the obvious.

"Punch it," Micky said. I nodded and slowly looked at the glass window. With one swift move, I punched straight through the glass and tried to reach for the lock.

"I can't get it," I said tiredly as I tried reaching for the lock again. Jim moves me out of the way as he tried too, but he couldn't reach it. We all looked at Pedro, who was the smallest.

We shoved him through the window as he unlocked the door for us. Jim screamed very loudly as they each started to grab stuff of the counters and such.

I slowly walked in as the place gave me a creepy vibe. It was abandoned and closed, all the lights were off. All we had to see with were the street lights outside that even barley held there shine.

"Y/n, come help me over here," Jim hollered to me. I scurried over the to see him and Micky trying to open the register while Pedro made an ice cream sundae.

Jim started pressing down on all the keys and Micky started to bang the side of the register. I slowly approached my hand to the side gear and twisted it as the drawer popped open.

"Oh Y/n! Your genius!" Jim grinned as he patted me on the back.

"Hey, that's what I'm here for," I smiled. And for the first time in a long time, I saw him smile back.

Micky and Jim started to collect all the Money as I started looking through cases and other stuff that happened to be around. I happened to find a case, but it was locked.

"What do you think is in there?" Micky asked as he came up, creeping behind me.

"Let's find out," I said as I took a bobby pin out of my hair and used it to pick the lock on the case. And soon enough, the lock broke off.