For Us part 2

This was requested by ardour-
Also I've decided this is gonna be a dark chapter so if u trigger easily... sorry!
——————————
Y/n's POV

I felt as if my world had fallen apart. I know what I did was wrong. I know I shouldn't have done it. I can't help the fact that what happened, happened.

But what's even worse is that I haven't talked nor seen Leo in days. He hasn't been showing up to school, he disabled all of his social media, everything. I was guessing he was sad too.

I just don't understand. If we were both upset without each other, then why stay apart? Maybe it's Leo, but I just want us back together. I don't know if  I can last another hour!

I decided to go outside for a walk, to get fresh air. Maybe even try to get stuff off my mind. I'm just tired of walking all gloomy around my house.

I walked past the park I do most of the ways home from school. A lot of kids were there this weekend. I decided I wanted to sit under my favorite tree. It had the perfect shading and the most comfortable grass.

Ass I walked over I noticed somebody else under the tree. I quickly realized it was Leo. I hid behind the stump of the tree as I waited for him to do anything, hopefully leave.

But Instead, he just sat there. He didn't do anything, just stared at the scenes in front of him, playing like a movie. I decided on spying on him to just go home.

As I was leaving, I heard a groan behind me. I knew it was Leo, who else would it have been? I turned around to see Leo holding a knife, and then covering up his left arm with a jacket. I quickly connected the dots and let myself run over to him. I don't know what came over me, but I just had to do it.

"Leo? What the heck!" I said as I stood there in front of him. He quickly looked up like a child would after being caught doing something he wasn't supposed to.

"Oh Y/n, I didn't see you there," he said, trying to play it off and hiding his expression after I had caught him.

(A/n sorry it's in black and white I couldn't find it in color)

"Leonardo, I'm not stupid," I said as I bent down in front of him. I took the jack off of his arm as I saw a fresh cut, along with other previous ones.

"Leo! Oh my god you can't do this!" I exclaimed.

"Why not?" He asked as I could see tears start to form in his eyes.

"Because I'm here," I said as I pulled him into a hug. He immediately hugged me back. I took his hand as he stood up, and I noticed how much he was hurt.

"Come on, I'm going to help you," I said as he nodded. We walked to my house and we went upstairs to my bathroom. My mother was asleep from working all night.

"Stay here," I said as Leo sat on the edge of the bathtub. I took his knife he had earlier and went downstairs to grab a sharpie along with a first aid kit. I threw the knife in the garbage as I went back upstairs to Leo to see him tracing his cuts with his finger.

"Hey, don't touch it," I said as I opened the first aid kit, taking out a cloth and running it under the water. Pulling the cloth out I placed it on his arms.

"Why do you do this?" I asked him as I continued to hold the cloth on his wrists.

"I really missed you Y/n," he said, his voice cracking a little.

"Why didn't you come to talk to me?" I asked.

"Because I thought you would be mad at me," Leo said as I heard him cry softly. I finished cleaning his wrists and through the paper towels in the garbage.

"I could never be mad at you," I said as I placed a soft kiss on Leo's lips, which was something I awfully missed. He smiled and I got up to grab the sharpie. 

"You see this?" I asked as I help up the sharpie. He nodded as I took off the cap. I sat down next to him and started to draw on his wrists, ignoring the cuts. I drew a butterfly.

"There," I said as I finished the mini drawing

"What is this?" Leo asked.

"It's a butterfly, every time you feel like cutting, remember the butterfly," I said as I handed him the sharpie. "Name it after somebody you love, like your mom or dog..."

He took the sharply a happily wrote my name next to the butterfly, guessing he named it after me.

"Good. Now whatever you do, don't kill the butterfly. Don't rub it off, don't cut over it, let it fade naturally. Then after, hopefully you'll be all better," I said.

"Why can't I rub it off?" He asked.

"Because then you'll be killing me," I said. "That's why you needed to name it after a loved one."

"Ohhh, your smart," Leo laughed.

"I know," I said as I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

Within a time, he got a tattoo of that butterfly, and it was still named after me.

Oof sorry that was kind of dark but kinda cute at the end.