Charm Bracelet pt 2

(Arnie Grape x Reader)

Requested by Teagencore

Arnie's POV

"Gilbert come on!" I whined. I was I impatient and wanted to see Y/n.

"Arnie it's 6:00 in the morning," Gilbert groaned.

"Please?" I asked. He took one look at me and sighed.

"Fine," He said as he got up. I quickly ran outside and waited for Gilbert.

__________

3rd persons POV

Arnie hopped out of the car and ran up to Y/n's house, knocking on the door. There was no answer though.

"Y/nnnnnnn," Arnie dragged out the name of his beloved. But still no response.

"I'm gonna go in Gilbert," Arnie said as he twisted the nob of the house door. He went inside to see an empty house. All of Y/n's Furniture was gone.

"Did she move?" Gilbert whispered to himself as he looked around the old place. Arnie caught something in the corner of his eye. A charm bracelet. Y/n's charm bracelet.

"Do you think she left it here on purpose?" Arnie asked his older brother.

"I don't know," Gilbert said as he caught eye of a note. He read it aloud for Arnie:

"Dear Arnie,

I know your going to come by my house, so I decided to write this note before I left. I got a job over in Maine and I had to take it. I won't be back for a while. In the meantime, take care of my bracket for me <3

- love, Y/n"

"I'm gonna take care of this bracelet like Y/n," Arnie said as he gently picked up the bracelet, like it was an antique.

And since that day, Arnie kept the bracelet in a box, in his room. He looks at it when he's down, and talks to it like Y/n is right there with him (that's not weird). And now, all he does is wait for her to get back soon.

__________

"Arnie, there is someone here for you!" Gilbert hollered for his brother from downstairs. Arnie sprinted up and immediately ran downstairs. Soon enough, he was face to face with Y/n.

"Y/n!" Arnie basically screamed as he hugged his girlfriend tightly. It was definite that Arnie has madly missed her. After all, she had been gone for a few months.

"Arnie!" Y/n said back as she kissed his forehead. She had also missed Arnie. She basically thought of him every second.

"Y/n I have your bracelet!" Arnie hollered as he ran full speed towards his bedroom, Y/n following behind him. It was basic for Y/n and Arnie to run around the house like this.

"Here here here!" Arnie said excitedly as he handed his beloved the box he had kept her charm bracelet in.

"Oh Arnie! You really kept it!" She said, taking it out of the box. Although, Y/n noticed a new charm. It wasn't even a charm. It was Arnies dog tag.

"Did you put this on the bracelet?" Y/n asked Arnie as he had a huge smile on his face, indicating it was most definitely him.

Y/n smiled back at him and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. "I love it!"

(A/n: sorry this kinda sucked, I'm working on more imagines, but for now you can also read the start to my new Jack Dawson x Reader :> it's gonna be better than the last one, I promise!)