My R

I'm kinda obsessed wit da song so uh yeah.

Y/n's POV

I walked by myself up to the rooftop of my crazy of a school. Completely tired and worn out, I was tired of being forgotten by everyone. Nobody would miss my anyways.

I opened the door as I unlaced my boots. Taking off my shoes, I spotted a girl out of the corner of my eye. She had braided hair and was very short. She wore a yellow cardigan.

"Hey, don't do it please," I spoke up as the tiny girl turned her head towards my way, licking eyes with me.

"Why? Everyone ignores me, I was rejected, I can't take it anymore," She sighed as she looked all the way down. It was a long jump, long enough to kill you.

"Come on, your at least lucky to have a family, they will miss you. Who needs a man to validate you? Your fine on your own. I can't believe you came here before me," I complained to her, trying to convince her to come back over.

She looked back at the ground, rethinking her decision. I reached my hand out and she slowly took it. Pulling her back over, she gave me a tight hug to thank me.

__________

I took off both of my boots as I walked over to the ledge of the school building. I see short gurl on the edge of the school.

"Hey, don't do it please," I pleaded to the girl as I reached my hand out. "You don't want to do this." The girl looked back at me with tears in her eyes.

"I promise, you'll regret it," I said. She grabbed my hand and I pulled her back over.

"Thank you," the girl squeaked out as she gave me a tight hug. I continued to just stand there as she left.

__________

And like that, there was someone every day
I listened to their tale, I made them turn away
And yet there was no one who would do this for me, no way I could let out all this pain...

__________

I took off my shoes once again, hoping and praying nobody would be there this time. Rain was pouring down this time of day, so I suspected nobody was there. But of course, there was.

A male with light blonde hair. He was taller than me and looked to be full of pain. And I used my magic words...

"Hey, don't do it please."

"Stay where you are," He said as he looked back at me. His ocean blue eyes looked into mine as I though of what could have went wrong with him. He looked like he had it all.

"Why?" I asked as I stood where I was, impatient to jump right off of the balcony.

"I... everyone treats me different..." he says. Wow, that's new.

"How do they treat you?" I asked. Hey, if I was gonna save this kid, might as well ask.

"More important than I am," he replied.

"Are you kidding? People treat you like your important. What a shame, you should totally jump off then," I said in a very sarcastic way. I held out my hand for him to take. "Come on."

"No," He denied. Wait, was he really gonna jump? That's very long, enough force to kill you. Who would want to do that? I felt somewhat bad I couldn't save him.

"For god sake! Take my hand. I'm not asking. Your lucky you have people who adore you. Everyone would be upset if you left this world," I said as I grabbed his wrist. I wasn't letting him jump.

"Then why are you up here?" He asked.

"Fresh air. Come back over," I lied as he took my hand. I got the full picture of his face. My heart went faster just at the touch of his hand. I held his hand tightly as I pulled him back over.

"My names Leo," he said as he brushed the dirt off of his pants.

"Y/n," I said. He smiled at my name, like it was a delight to his ears.

 He smiled at my name, like it was a delight to his ears

"Excuse me," I said as he moved out of the way. I took a deep breathe as ran towards the edge, jumping off without thinking.

I was waiting to touch the ground before I felt a hand around mine. I looked up to see Leo, holding my hand.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at him.

"Hey, don't do it please," He said as he pulled me back over. Wow, using my own words against me.

"Why did you save me?" I asked as I brushed dust off my knees.

"If I cant die neither can you," he said. Fair I guess.

"But you also could have pretended you saw nothing," I said, looking over the edge.

"Same for you, but you didn't," Leo said. I decided I was done arguing with him on this if his answer was going to be basically the same every time.

"And plus, it's kinda easy to like someone so fast," he smiled. I got a warm feeling in my stomach. Definitely had me confused.

"Oh," Is all I said. I was kinda speechless. Someone like him liking me? Basically impossible.

(A/n: I'm surprised some of U actually requested stuff 😂 I am working on them rn but I'm kinda busy with stuff :/ also, DID ANYONE WATCH HAMILTON!?!?! I NEED TO KNOW THIS)