Rooftops part 2

Y/n's POV

I could have fallen asleep up on the roof, but luckily I didn't. Leo helped me down as I went back into my room, where I passed out on my comfortable bed.

I woke up the next morning to birds chirping and singing, and the smell of bacon and eggs downstairs. I got up and put some jeans on with a plain t shirt.

I went downstairs to see my mom making breakfast, like normal. Except this time we were in a total new setting. Of course, I was the first downstairs.

"Good morning Y/n," my mom said as she pulled out the pan of bacon in the oven. "Do you mind if you take over the eggs for me? I have my to get ready for a job interview."

I just nodded, since this was also normal. She'd make me finish breakfast then get my siblings, then I have to rush them out the door, but somehow still make it to the bus stop.

I finished making the eggs and surprisingly my sister and brother managed to make it downstairs by themselves. We are quickly and I went upstairs to grab a jean jacket and put on some shoes.

I grabbed my bag and I went back down to the front door, where I waited for Y/s/n and Y/b/n
to come down. Eventually I just ended up calling there names and they came rushing down.

We left on time and made it to the bus before it was already there surprisingly. I could get used to this. Leo was there already, waiting as well.

"Hey Y/n, I have a favor to ask," Leo said as the bus came. We got on and I took a seat in the back as Leo followed me. At least I wasn't alone on the bus anymore.

"Hit me with it," I said.

"I'm going to need you to pretend to be my girlfriend," Leo blushes. I laughed it off like he was joking, but it was obvious he wasn't.

"Wait, your serious?" I asked. He just nodded in a response. "Why?"

"Friday, my girlfriend Alice broke up with me. I need to make her jealous," Leo said.

"So let me get this straight, you want me to pretend to be your girlfriend, on my very first day of school, to make your ex jealous?" I asked, and he nodded again.

"Your messed up in the head Leo," I said, smacking him lightly in the head.

"I'm not messed up! I bet you she's gonna have a fake new boyfriend too," Leo said.

"No," I confided.

"Please?" Leo pleaded.

_________

Leo and I walked into the school hand in hand. I can't believe I agreed to do this. Now I'll probably be used for everything. Maybe I should just get through the day like this, and then it'll all be over. I caught a glimpse of my locker as I quickly stopped in front of it.

"I'll see you late Leo," I said and let go of his hand. He waved goodbye and I opened my locker. I checked my schedule to see I had Science first.

I put my bag in my locker and pulled out a random binder that would be my science binder. I went to find room 213 upstairs. I walked into the room and not many people where there yet, not even the teacher. I noticed Leo in the back and so I went and sat right next to him.

"How much longer till lunch?" I asked him, wanting to get over with the whole day. Lunch would be my only break.

"After science, then third period, then lunch," he said. I just had to wait two hours till Lunch, can't be that hard.

__________

It came to the time of lunch and I couldn't wait
to have a break from this school. I know I just got here but I normally hate school so it's normal as ever.