I Want You Back

Y/n's POV

It has been a week. One week of deviation. One week of crying. One week without the smile that lightened up my world. I don't know why I'm sad about it, I'm the one who broke it off.

Rumors. Rumors it was. Rumors about him cheating on me. It was all over the internet. I shouldn't have believed them, because now I am without the one that kept me happy.

So I broke it off. I said I couldn't take it anymore. Whether they were true or not, I couldn't take them anymore, and I had to call it quits.

So now here I am, sitting on my couch, watching Titanic. I tried my hardest not to cry as I watched each scene with Jack and Rose together.

"Your the only Rose I need," Leo would tell me. But it doesn't matter apparently, he's found another Rose.

I was at the scene with the car when I heard a knock at the door. Remind you, it was 1:30 am, so I had no clue who was at my door right now. There were no cars outside and my street was completely dark, and it was pouring rain outside.

I turned off the TV because I knew what was happening next. I grabbed a flashlight and I slowly turned the nob, even thought there could be a murder outside. Although, why would a murder knock?

I ignored all my thoughts as I quickly opened the door and shinned my flashlight on whoever was at my door.

"Holy shit, Leo?" I asked. He slightly nodded his head as I let him inside. I didn't know what I was doing.

"Do you... do you need a towel or something? It's cold outside," I said.

"There is only one thing I want," Leo said. I felt my heart pound as he stood in the middle of my living room.

"That is?" I asked.

"You Y/n, I can't handle waking up every morning knowing your not right next to me. I still reach for you, knowing your not there. I still sit on the couch sometimes and just feel your head resting on my shoulder as I watch movie marathons by myself now,"he explained.

"Why are you all beaten up?" I asked as I felt my voice cracking, knowing somebody had hurt him badly.

"There was car outside your house, a man walked out and he was holding a gun. I knew what he was gonna do Y/n," he said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

I quickly ran to the kitchen as I got a paper towel and ran it under some water. I grabbed Leo's hand, feeling his touch again. I held the paper towel up to his wound. I knew it stung, but it was the only thing that would help.

"So you came all the way over here for what?" I asked as I looked back up to him.

"Because I want you back," Leo said. I was kind of shocked it was only a week till he came back, which I was kind of happy about.

"I don't think that's a great idea," I said as I looked down again.

"Please Y/n, I'm begging you. I can't stand another day without you," he said. "Honest to god Y/n, I didn't cheat on you."

"Why would people say that then?" I questioned again.

"It doesn't matter what people say, do you trust random strangers or me?" He asked as he lowered the paper towel from his cheek.

"You..." I mumbled as I looked up to see his smile that made my heart skip a beat.

"See?" He said as he kissed my forehead and pulled me into a hug. "I don't wanna let you go Y/n..."

"I don't wanna let you go either Leo," I said as I hugged him tightly. And suddenly, my light was back.