Beach

Y/n's POV

"Flight or Invisibility?" Y/f/n asked me.

"I don't know, why are you asking me this stuff?" I said in a snobby tone. I was not having it today. I was late for the bus so I had to have my dad drive me, and then I forgot my phone.

"See normally, people would pick flight-"

"So they can fly away from this conversation?" I cut her off, pushing away my food.

"No! Because they want people to think that they are a real super hero," she continued as I threw my lunch in the garbage. "But invisibility is different. You can spy on people which seems pretty creepy, it's a total villain power right?"

She continued to follow me out of the cafeteria as I went to my locker and collected my stuff. She still rambled on about her super hero stuff.

"Hey, where are you going?" She asked my as she saw I was packing up my stuff.

"Ditching school. I'm done with this place," I sighed as I pulled my bag over my shoulder.

"Oh sweet! Can I come?" She asked excitedly. I knew I couldn't let her come with.

"Not this time, sorry," I said sarcastically as I shut my locker and began to walk to the exit.

"Oh ok, maybe next time!" She hollered our before I was completely out the door. It was bright and sunny as I pulled out a cigarette.

I lit it as I sat on the curb of the school. I waited for him to come and pick me up as I heard somebody yell my name.

I turned in the direction of the person who had screamed my name to see a teacher. I crossed my fingers in hope that he would come now.

"Y/n! There is no smoking on school property," the teacher yelled at me. My breathing increased as I stood up, hoping that he would be right on time.

I heard music come from the distance and saw Leo's car. Her raced in the parking lot of the school as he pulled up right next to me.

"Get in!" He yelled over the music and I quickly hopped in. He drove away from the school as fast as he could.

"That was a close one," I laughed as I pulled out the cigar from earlier. "Thanks Leo."

"Anytime," he said firmly as he looked out the window.

"So, where to?" I asked as I put my feet up in the dashboard.

"Surprise," he said as he pushed my feet off with a smile.

"Why can't you tell me?" I asked annoyingly as I poked him.

"Because that's what surprises are for," he laughed. We continue to drive as we got to the beach.

"Oh sick," I said as I looked at the beach. The waves were calm and it was a nice view. He rolled down both of our windows and the wind came rushing in.

"Choose a song," he said as he he's gestured to the radio. I skipped through a few channels and found the perfect song.

"There," I said as I set it there. He turned it up loudly as he drove onto the beach. I loved it when we did this.

"See? Wasn't it worth the wait?" He asked as he laughed.

"Definitely," I said as I through my cigarette out the window. The wind was definitely fighting today and the sun was brighter than usual. The waves were big and the temperature outside was just perfect. And to make it all better, the view of Leo right in front of me.

 And to make it all better, the view of Leo right in front of me

The mood went away after we left the beach. I had to be home by 3:30 so it looked like I was being dropped off from school by Leo or something.

"That definitely made my day Leo," I said as I exited the car.

"Just call me anytime," he laughed. "I'm your guy," he said, holding up corny finger guns

"Your the guy," I laughed as I returned the crappy finger guns. He left my house as I went inside. That was just what I needed.

A/n Hah this was pathetic