Y/n In The Bathroom

I've been obsessed with Micheal in the bathroom lol so I'm doing this

Leo's POV

The music was loud, the people reeked of alcohol, and it was definitely more than me and a few friends. I had promised I'd stay here, considering if I left I wouldn't have anything to do.

So I stayed at the dumb party with a bunch of drunk adults. Not that it was fun. But what was I going to do again? Go home and sleep? Honestly, that sounded good to me.

I pulled out a cigar out of my pocket as I stood up and headed to a private place. I was gonna get yelled at someone for smoking if I hadn't. Like they would get lung cancer from my smoking.

So I went to the only private place, the bathroom. If I went outside, someone would have followed me. Not even someone I know, just a random person. But if I go in the bathroom, people aren't gonna follow me. Unless your weird.

I knocked on the door, but there was no response. I expected nobody was in there, so I twisted the nob and it wasn't locked. I was sure nobody was in there...

I closed the door behind me and pulled out a cigarette. The bathroom light was dim and it barley held its shine. It was just burned out, I would be to if I had to go through the entire night of adults drinking and making out.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around to see a female sitting on the counter of the sink. She was wearing a tight black dress and black boots. She had fishnets on and just looked like she had a bitchy attitude.

"I did," I said. "Nobody answered."

"I probably didn't hear over that dumbass music," she said as she looked at her nails, like she was bored. If she was bored, why is she in a bathroom at a party.

"What are you doing in here all alone?" I asked as I leaned up against the sink, trying to get a good look at her face.

"I should be asking you the same thing," she said, trying to reverse the question. I asked first, I'm not answering my own question.

She sighed. "My boyfriend kind of left me alone," she said as she rested her head against the wall. The light was still dark but I had a good picture of her face. Worn out makeup, bruises, and scars.

"He's not a good one," I said.

"How could you guess?" She fake smiled. It was obvious she caught me staring at her face  in full  need of care.

"Connecting the dots," I sighed.

"So, what you doing in here?" She reversed the question again.

"Getting away from the world,"

"I'm all the world you could wish for," She laughed. "That's what he used to say..."

"He?"

"My boyfriend," she said. "Before he became a bitch."

"He did that to you?"

"I thought we were over this!" She exclaimed, getting impatient.

"Sorry..."

"What's your name stranger?" She asked as she leaned forward.

"Leonardo," I gulped. She was very close.

"Well Leonardo, now that I've found another useless person, time to go back to the bitch, am I right?"

"Damn, who hurt you?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" She said with a sarcastic voice as she left the bathroom. I was still curious in her. I left the bathroom in a flash and ran through the crowed of people, trying to find the girl.

Almost all hope was lost before the door opened and slammed closed again. I ran straight towards the door and ran past a huge rush of 21 year olds. Outside was the same black dress and fishnet girl.

"You followed me stalker?" She said as she noticed me behind her, yet took no effort to look behind her.

"You never told me your name," I said. She sighed as she turned around and grabbed the cigarette out of my hand. She even put it in my mouth and grabbed a match, lighting my cigar for me.

"It's Y/n, you stalker," she said. Finishing off our last moments, she threw the match on the ground and left, just like that. It left me hooked.

 It left me hooked

Y/n. That's the first I've met. Y/n in the bathroom.