New Leo

I'm currently away rn and have barley any wi-fi so there isn't going to be a gif.

Y/n's POV

Johnny was taking me, my best friend (his girlfriend) and Leo (my boyfriend) out to his lake house in Indiana. It sounded pretty sick so of course I had to go.

Once we had gotten there, the tension between me and Leo weren't the same. He started acting all secretive and sneaking around a lot. He would always pull away to phone calls and be near me all the time. The attention was great and all, but I didn't want him touching me all the time. It seemed I was the only one picking it up because I asked Johnny if he noticed anything and he said it was the same Leo to him.

"Y/n, your turn. What's for dinner?" Y/f/n asked me. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I looked at everyone, trying to think of a place to eat.

"How about Arnie's?" I ask as I look at Johnny. He seemed to be fine with the idea, so I left it at that.

I went to my bedroom that I shared with Leo as I pulled out a pair of shorts and a plain T shirt. As I was getting changed, I heard talking outside. I was hearing Leo, talking to someone on the phone.

I quickly ignored it as I didn't want to be the attached kind of girlfriend, but I can't help but wonder who he is talking to all the time. He hasn't acted like this before. It's like a new Leo.

"Y/n? Are you ready yet?" I heard Johnny ask as he knocked on my door. I quickly pulled on my clothes and left the room, and tried leaving my thoughts as I left the house and met with Leo outside.

"Where are we going for dinner?" Leo asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Arnie's," Y/f/n said as she got in the passengers seat of Johnny's convertible. I got in the back with Leo and we were off to dinner. Almost the entire car ride Leo was very touchy towards me, saying how much he loved me and giving me small kisses. Don't get me wrong, it was cute, but this was not a Leo thing to do in front of Johnny and Y/f/n.

We made it to Arnie's and we simply ordered two pizzas for us. Waiting wasn't that long and it wasn't that crowded of a place, but Leo continued his weird behavior. Still holding my hand and whispering little things in my ears of how he wanted to be with me for the rest of his life. Not only was he doing it in front of Johnny and Y/f/n, but now he was doing it at a restaurant.

"Leo are you okay?" Johnny asked at one point. Finally, he picked up on it.

"I'm fine, why?" Leo responded with another question.

"It's just- never mind," Johnny sighed as the pizza came.

After dinner, the ride home was pretty good, Leo wasn't that much of a flirt, but was still holding my hand and kissing my cheek from time to time. Once we had gotten back to the house, I immediately brought Leo into our bedroom.

"Leo are you alright?" I ask him just like Johnny did.

"Why do you keep asking that? I'm fine-" Leo was cut off by his phone ringing again. He sighed as he left the room, and answering his phone. Once again, he had left the conversation at a blank. Not an explanation, or a side note, acting like this was normal for him to take a call instead of talk to me. But I guess this was the new Leo, and only after 3 days, I was not enjoying him. Leo came back as he sighed and sat on the bed, almost in frustration.

"Is everything okay?" I ask Leo as I sit next to him.

"If I'm honest Y/n, I'm not okay," Leo says. "Recently I've been getting these calls, and I don't know from who. They keep on saying that they know where we are and that they are going to hurt you. I've been so clingy because I don't want to loose you Y/n..."

I started to think about anyone who would want to hurt me, who would? I've never made anyone that mad that they would want to hurt me. "Do you have any clue?"

"No," Leo sighed. "All I know is that I don't wanna loose you Y/n," Leo said, almost breaking out into tears. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly.

"Leo, as long as I'm with you, I'm happy. If that means I have to die being with you, then so be it," I said.

"No Y/n, I don't want to be responsible if someone hurts you," Leo said as he began to cry.

"But you're not Leo, nobody is gonna hurt any of us," I reassured him, but I didn't know if I was sure.

"I really hope so Y/n, because I might be able to live with myself if someone does do that," Leo confessed. "Because I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Leo," I cried as I held him tightly, and he brought his arms around me as well. I kissed him softly as we sat there, only with each other.

I didn't know what I was going to do. What if someone was after me? What if I did get hurt and I wasn't able to see Leo again? Whatever or whoever it is, it's not going to take me away from Leo. I can't be without Leo. He is like the person you don't know you need until you meet him. And then you can't let go.

I was not going to let go of Leo just because of a threatening phone call. They haven't done anything. At least, not yet...