Nervous

Y/n's POV

Leo was nervous, I was nervous, but he was probably more nervous. Today my family had set a date where they would finally get to meet Leo, so of course he was nervous.

"Y/n! Do you know where my tie is?" Leo called my name from the bathroom upstairs. I sighed as I spotted it on the couch.

I grabbed it as I ran upstairs in my tight dark blue dress, wearing some blue heels to match. I knocked on the bathroom door as Leo opened it and he was standing there, more nervous than ever.

"There's no need to be that scared," I said as I wrapped the tie around his neck, helping him tie it.

"There are a bunch of reasons," Leo said as he held onto my arm.

"It's just for an hour, then we can come home and never have to do it again," I sighed as I finished. I went downstairs and Leo started the car, and we were off to meet my parents.

_________

"Do we have to go in?" Leo asked as he parked the car.

"Yes, I didn't get dressed up for nothing," I laughed.

"Or we could turn around, go home and cuddle," Leo said, giving me cute puppy dog eyes.

"Um, no," I said, holding back. I exit the car, nearly having to drag Leo out of it. We walk up to the front of the restaurant as Leo's grip on my hand is tight.

"Leo," I say as I open the door. "You'll be fine, at the end of the day I still love you." He kissed my hand and we walked in, where I was treated my my parents. Leo continued to hold my hand tightly as he shook my parents hand.

We waited as I could tell Leo was still extremely nervous. He began to bite his nails in nervousness.

 He began to bite his nails in nervousness

___________

"See? It wasn't that bad," I told Leo as we exit the restaurant.

"It was," Leo exaggerated. "Please can we not do this again?" Leo pleaded.

"If your so against it, then yes," I said as I placed a tiny kiss on his cheek.

(A/n Sorry for the short chapter I'm watching titanic and working on a Jack Dawson x Reader)