Sister

Leo's POV

I was walking through the rain at 1:30 o'clock exactly. Where was I going? My best friend, Johnny's house.

Of course, people thought I was only friends either him because he was popular in school. But that's not why. One, Him and I were best friends since forever, and Two, most importantly, his sister is hot.

Her name is Y/n, and she has to be the most stunning girl in school. Considering her great looks, I'm surprised she doesn't have a boyfriend.

Johnny and Y/n are treated like royalty at our school. That's why it's kinda awkward when you have someone like me as a best friend. But I've known both of them my entire life. And I've had a crush on Y/n, my entire life.

That's why when I knock on the front door of there house in the pouring rain, I am no longer cold an instead all warm and tingly when Y/n answers the door.

"Oh Leo," she smiles. "Johnny will be home shortly. He's at the store."

She opened the door wider and greeted me inside. I look around in amazement. Yes, I have been to Johnny's house a million times, but it amazes me every time I see such a nice place.

I come back down to earth when I notice Y/n is gone, and I'm still cold and wet in the middle of there huge living room.

"Why were you walking in the rain?" I hear
Y/n's voice as she wraps a towel around my shoulders.

"Oh, I uh... my mom was using the car so I just walked..." I said quickly. I was so nervous around her. I watched her grow up, I was there while she grew up. It's like every time I saw her she got more beauty in her. And yet I am still always a nervous wreck.

"Your basically shivering," She said as she grabbed my hand. I could barley even look at her. She was totally flirting with me. Or she wasn't. Gosh, I can never tell her intentions. It drives me crazy. "I'll make you some hot chocolate, how 'bout that?"

"There is no need to go through all that trouble," I decline politely. She was doing too much for me, I was here to see Johnny. She was just a part of why I came. Maybe a big part of why I came...

"I insist," She chuckled as she disappeared into the kitchen. I seriously don't think I could stand another minute with her. She was doing so much, and she was only making my heart go crazy.

After procrastinating a lot, Y/n came back with a nice warm mug with hot chocolate in it. She handed it to me as I thanked her. I sat down on the couch as she sat down next to me.

"You know, Johnny is actually with our grandparents for the weekend..." Y/n trailed off.

"Wait, so Johnny called me to hang out even though he wasn't even here?" I asked as I set the mug of hot chocolate on the coffee table in front of us.

"Well I was going to call you, but I got nervous," Y/n confessed as she twiddled her thumbs, distracting herself. "The point was I wanted to hang out with you."

I almost choked. Y/n? Wanting to hang out with me? Was that even possible? She was way out of my league. Every guy basically tripped over her, including me. What makes me so special?

"You don't need to be nervous," I said. "I like you Y/n." Wow, did I really just confess my feelings to Y/n? Oh my god, what is she gonna say? She looked me straight in the eyes and said...

"Leo, I don't feel the same way..." she sighed. My heart shattered as I knew those words were going to be her words, but there was still that little bit that was way to excited and had the tiniest of hope she would feel the same.

"It's fine," I said as I got up from the couch. I know I had to leave now before I embarrass myself even more.

"I mean seriously Leo? You think I like you?" She asked sarcastically as she laughed. Was she trying to rub it in? "I mean, you like me. Come on Leo, I'm literally in love with you"

My heart stopped at her words. I turned around as I dropped the towel from my shoulders on Accident.

"You l-love me?" I stuttered. y/n stood up as she moved closer to me. Our noses were almost touching. I could feel my heart beat faster and faster. And it nearly exploded when she kissed me.

"I love you too Y/n," I said.

"I thought you only liked me?" she questioned.

"well I didn't wanna come on to strong," I said, which made her laugh. Her smile was so pretty.
It made me smile.

She granted me another long and passionate kiss before the door opened