For Us

Y/n's POV

I was tired after a long day at school. A flipped on my bed as I began to cry. My best friend betrayed me...

Flashback

"I promise I won't tell a soul," Y/f/n promised.

"Please don't, it really was an accident," I said.

"How am I supposed to not tell him though?" She asked another question.

"Just don't please. I was very tipsy that night and if you told him he will never forgive me," I pleaded.

"But Y/n, he's your boyfriend, you don't sleep with other people," Y/f/n said a little to loudly.

"Shhh!" I whisper shouted. Luckily, nobody heard her dumb big mouth.

"Please don't tell him," I pleaded. "For me?"

"Fine," she sighed. I quickly hugged her and thanked her repeatedly before heading off to math.

Y/f/n's POV

I know I shouldn't tell him, Y/n really loves him but... how do you accidentally sleep with another guy? I've never been drunk before, but even if I had been that night, I wouldn't cheat on my boyfriend!

I tried to get it out of my head as I headed off to English. What was bad about it was I had English with Y/n's Boyfriend, which was gonna make it hard to keep my mouth shut.

I sat where I normally sit, in the back. I hoped Leo wouldn't sit near me. It would be harder to keep the secret.

I was in my own thoughts before I felt a presence next to me. I prayed it wasn't him before I turned my attention over to the person sitting next to me. Luckily, it was just a random kid.

I smiled at him before I felt somebody tap my shoulder. I looked in the direction in front of me and saw Leo. God damn it.

"Hey Y/f/n, I was thinking on getting Y/n this necklace but I dont know which one to get her," he said as he pulled out his phone. I held my breath as he started going through his photos which consisted of him and Y/n together. He finally got to a photo of a necklace.

"Which one should I get her?" He asked with a smile.

"I don't think it matters," I said quickly.

"Well, I don't want to mess this up," Leo laughed.

"She already did," I mumbled.

"What?" He asked shocked. I didn't think he would be able to hear me. I sighed as he set down his phone.

"shecheatedonyouatthepartyonsaturdaybutshewasreallydrunkandshesreallysorry!" I exclaimed.

"What?! I did not hear a word you just said," Leo said.

"she cheated on you at the party on saturday but she was really drunk and shes really sorry," I explained. I can't believe I just admitted that.

Leo looked like he was about to cry, and if I were him, I'd be bawling my eyes out right now.

"She... she couldn't have!" Leo said very loudly, people started to look. The teacher came in the classroom and started teaching the lesson.

__________

"Y/f/n!" I heard Y/n call for me down the hall. I ignored her and continued to grab my stuff.

"Y/f/n, what's wrong?" I heard her voice behind me.

"IkindofaccidentallytoldleothatyoucheatedonhimbutitwasanaccidentIswear!" I said all at once.

"What?! I did not hear a word you just said," Y/n said.

"I kind of accidentally told Leo that you cheated on him but it was an accident I swear!" I said again. Y/n looked so pissed.

"Y/f/n!" She yelled. A lot of people looked at her. "I can't believe you did that? You were supposed to be my friend?" She said a little quieter as she began to cry a little.

"Y/n! I swear I am!" I said.

"You said you wouldn't do it for me!" She yelled at me. I hated when people yelled at me.

"Well maybe you should learn to do stuff for yourself!" I said angrily as I closed my locker door and ran out of the building.

End of flashback

I sat on my bed as I cried into my pillow. I trusted her so much and this is what I get? I can't stop crying, now Leo is gonna break up with me.

Just as I thought that, I heard my doorbell ring. My mom was home, so I suspected she would answer it. I heard the door open downstairs as I guessed my mom opened the door.

I heard quiet sobs as I knew it was from Leo. I heard footsteps come upstairs and approach my room door. I sat up with my pillow in my arms.

The nob turned and there he was, standing in the middle of the doorway.

"Why are you crying?" He said as he wiped a tear away from his face.

"Cause I'm scared," I cried a little.

"Why?" He asked as he closed the door.

"Because I am!" I yelled. He took a step forward as I began to cry more.

"I'm really sorry Leo," I said.

"Y/n-"

"I know I shouldn't have gone to that party, I know I shouldn't have started to drink, I wasn't thinking at all," I confessed. God, I couldn't even look at him I was so upset.

"I'm just in hope you will forgive me," I said as I lifted my head, looking at him.

"Why should I?" He asked.

"For me?" I asked. He looked away from me as he couldn't stand to look at me any longer.

"For us?" I asked again. His attention was back on me as he sat down on my bed next to me.

"I think we should just take a break, for us to heal," he said and with that he gave me one of the best hugs that I needed more than ever.

"For us."