Jealousy

Requested by Stacy_lacey07

Y/n's POV

It took a while to plan everything out. I was going to prom with the perfect dress on the perfect day with the perfect guy.

The dress I had ordered weeks ago and it was definitely a gorgeous thing. Just take a look at it!

(Yes I know I have a bad taste in dresses let's move on)

For as the day, it was perfect and warm. The sun would set at about 7:30, a perfect time. Prom was at 6:00. A complete hour and a half to dance.

And as for the perfect date, I was going with my boyfriend, Leonardo, but he likes to be called Leo. He had asked me to be his date at the beginning of senior year. It's hard to believe a teenage relationship lasted a year and a half.

I wouldn't doubt it though. Leo and I are almost inseparable. I don't think I've done it gone through anything without Leo by my side if I'm honest...

Anyways, I had my mother do my makeup, which is fun when she's a cosmetologist. I put on the dress and my mother did my hair. I finished the whole thing with a pair of white heels.

I had my mom drop me off as well and I waited for a few of my friends. I wanted to see them before Leo came. It was too late for that after a felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Guess who?" Leo said covering my eyes.

"Leo I know it's you," I laughed as I took his hands off my eyes.

"You look really pretty," Leo said as he looked me up and down.

"Your um... more pretty," I said, sounding very awkward. It made Leo laugh. He looked really cute.

"I'll take that compliment," Leo said as he grabbed my hand

"I'll take that compliment," Leo said as he grabbed my hand. "Come, Y/f/n and Johnny are inside."

I followed Leo inside of our school and all the way to the gym, where the bleachers were pushed up and the lights were dark. Music was playing and many people were here. Wow, my first prom.

"Where are they?" I asked as I looked around the gym, Leo continuing to drag me around as we looked for the both of them.

"Found them," Leo said as he brought me over to the corner of the gym, where in fact Y/f/n and Johnny were both standing.

"Oh wow Y/n, you look really good," Johnny said, complementing my outfit.

"Thanks," I said as I took it as a joke. It was a pretty dress, I don't know if I was pretty.

"Come on, let's go dance," Y/f/n said as she grabbed my hand. She leaded next over to the dance floor were everyone else was and we began dancing to the music, just laughing and having fun.

A slow song came on and I left the crowd, I didn't really want to be apart of a slow dance. As cute as it was to dance with you significant other, it was also very cheesy.

As I was leaving the gym, someone grabbed my hand. I expected it to be Leo, but it was actually Johnny.

"I was wondering if you would dance with me?" Johnny asked. He came with Y/f/n, but just as friends. I guess he couldn't find her, and I couldn't find Leo, so of course I said yes.

We danced to the slow song (the song above) that lasted a few minutes. The moment lasted as it was, me and one of my best friends, dancing to a great slow song. I do wish I was with Leo though...

"Hey Johnny, I think I'm going to go look for Leo, I haven't seen him in a bit," I said as I released my hands from his shoulders, and he took his hands off of my hips.

I looked all around the gym and couldn't find him. I started to look around the school before I went outside and immediately spotted Leo, on the curb of the school walkway.

"Hey," I said as I sat down next to him. "Why are you out here? I thought you were inside."

"I was gonna ask you to dance with me, but you were to busy with Johnny," Leo said.

I realized very quickly that Leo was definitely jealous. He knows better, I'm not in love with Johnny. Even if he did have a crush on me, I'd decline him.

"I'm sorry Leo, I didn't know you'd be so upset," I said as I rested my head on his shoulder, and he grabbed my hand.

"I thought he was gonna kiss you if I'm honest," Leo said. I made a gagging noise which made Leo laugh. "This was supposed to be our prom..."

"It can still be our night," I said as I stood up and grabbed his other hand, lifting him up off the ground as well.

I called my mother and she picked me and Leo both up. I knew that it wouldn't be right if we stayed at school and danced, so I decided to take prom to my bedroom.

We both arrived at my house as I told my mom to not come in my room. I grabbed Leo's hand as we made it to my room, where we would start our own dance, with our own songs and our own lights, with just ourselves.

I made Leo pick a song, and I turned on some old LED lights. I turned the music up only for us to here as I reached out my hand.

"Leonardo, will you dance with me?" I asked him, in which of course he agreed. I rested my hands around his neck as he settled his hands on my waist.

"Now this, is the best prom," I said as I leaned in a kissed him.