이 - 𝕋𝕨𝕠

I wish I didn't live alone...work and school separately are a lot, much less together.

Getting up from my bed, the squeak of it grated on my freshly woken nerves. The sheets were tangled in each other, but I didn't make it. I had work today, then tomorrow was my day off. Relief.

Stretching a little, I walked to the closet. Pulling out a simple white shirt, I found army green ripped jeans and lay them on my bed. Moving on, I walked to the bathroom for a shower.

When I was finished, I walked down the hall to the kitchen. Making some toast and oatmeal, I reminded myself to go to the store for more groceries after work. I put the bowl in the sink, grabbed my B-Day school bag, and walked out.

The walk was pleasant, with a light breeze and the moon still out. Getting to the bus stop just in time, I pulled out my ride card and found a seat in the middle of the vehicle.

Phone in hand and and headphones on, I watched until I got to the stop nearest my school.

🏵️🍯🏵️

The walk to the school building from my bus stop wasn't as long as the one from my house, but it was just as peaceful. The sun had started to rise, and cast beautiful orange and yellow and peach hues all around.

I took a picture when I was halfway to school.

Once at school, the sun had fully risen, and I took off my headphones. Walking to my locker, I put the books I didn't need yet in and waited for Donghyuck and Jeno.

Jeno... He was lucky. His parents both had good jobs, they loved what they did. He had a car, he didn't need two jobs to afford a place.

And I love him all the same.

"Thinking 'bout life again?"

I heard a voice coming from my right and turned to see Donghyuck. his hair was a light brown today, and he wore an over-sized sweater with baggy brown pants. The usual.

Nodding slightly, I rose up off the locker and walked with him.

"Aren't we waiting on Nono?" he asked, looking up slightly. Shaking my head, I responded "He'll find us." We walked with no destination in mind.