십칠 - 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

circles circles, my favourite shape is a circle...

When Renjun suggested we play two truths one lie, I thought it would be juicier than this. It was ten twenty eight, and all I found out was that Jungwoo's a virgin and Donghyuck has amblyopia.

Until it was my turn again. Holding up three fingers, I started with my favourite lie. "I have four cats," Then went on to see who'd react with what. "I'm dating Jaemin, and I'm polyamorous."

"That's easy, aren't you straight?" Minho said.

"Minho," Donghyuck started.

"Hmm?"

"He only has two cats,"

"YOU'RE DATING JAEMIN!?" Jungwoo yelled. His eyes seemed to widen and I wondered why.

Feeling a hand over mine, I glanced down to see Jaemin's fingers locked with mine. Smiling over at him, I squeezed his hand on reassurance.

"My turn! I'm gay, I'm best friends with Chenle only because he loves me and understands the bilingual struggle, and my eyes are naturally grey." Renjun cut to the chase, almost like he wanted this to be over.

"Your eyes are brown." Jungwoo answered, picking at his nails.

"Love you too, Mr. UwU." The blond boy replied, making hearts at the older.

My breath hitched. "You, you like boys?"

"Thought it was obvious, I mean, I only hang out with gay people..." The older boy trailed off. "Besides, I thought everyone knew I liked you in middle school,"

"Excuse me, you liked WHO in middle school?!" Minho speculated. That's right, he's a year ahead so it made sense he didn't know.

"This game is boring, I'm tired, were going in circles." Jaemin said from my side, he used his free hand to fake opening his eyes.

"You have two choices," Started Mark before being cut off by everyone.

"Yes...or yes!"

"No— I mean yes, but, oh fuck," He stammered. "Alright, so, go sleep so that I can do what I want, or we play never have I ever."

"What do you wanna do?" Donghyuck asked with a sly smile. Mark rolled his eyes and ignored him.

"We can't drink, Canada boy," I started, before thinking. "We can use the rest of your Pocky though! I'm smart, look at that,"

"Fine, I'll just ask Yuta for more anyways." He agreed, taking out two or three more boxes and opening them.

Before anything started, I got Jaemin to sit up and we kept our hands interlocked. Missing the feeling of someone on my lap, I pulled Renjun onto it as he yelped in surprise.

"Someone has to say something!" Minho exclaimed after barely more than thirty seconds. "Silence is weird when you're ADHD, wow."

"Fine, uhm, never have I ever..." Donghyuck paused to think. "Never have I ever made out with anyone in front of people.

Minho cursed as he blushed, leaning to pick up one of the treats. Mark, Donghyuck and Jungwoo also reached out.

"Who're you sucking face with?" Renjun speculated incredulously at Jungwoo. "Was it that Dongyoung dude who graduated last year?"

"Yeah, was good though," The older boy said, munching on his Pocky stick.

"Alright, next subtweet," I said from behind Renjun. The boy tensed up when I brought my arms around his waist when I let go of Jaemin's hand.

"Never have I ever punched someone for being a dick." Mark said from between Donghyuck's legs. Looking over, I saw Hyuck with his legs wrapped around Mark with the Pocky stick hanging out his mouth like a cigar. It was a cute sight, honestly.

From the corner of my eye, I watched as Jaemin snagged one of the frosting coated sweets and he took a bite. When no one else moved he went on to explain.

"You don't know me that well," He gestured to the two juniors and Renjun. "But my dad's really really, like extremely homophobic, so the day he kicked me out cause he heard me talking to Jeno about that Kunhang guy last year I socked him in the face.

"He beat my ass for it later though," He laughed afterward. Finishing the rest of the stick, my blue haired lover smiled.

Retracting my arm, I ruffled his hair and pinched his cheek. I wouldn't be able to talk about something like that, he's amazing.

"So, who's next? Let's get more juice before I pass out!" Jaemin said. "Unless you're gonna let me have some coffee—"

"Alright, never have I ever sat on my crush's lap!" Donghyuck said, cutting off Jaemin and doing the look; the one he gives when he either has a plan or is going to bite off Jaemin's head.

Slowly, Renjun crawled out my lap and chose one of the sticks at the same time as Jaemin. Asking Renjun to hand me one, he looked back with a puzzled glance and moved on to give me the stick. 

"New rule! We have to talk about what we did, cause I want all kinds of dirt on you people for later reference, of course," Jaemin said from my side. "Renjun, I'm also going to kindly ask that you move, thanks." He looked at the boy. 

Nodding, the silver haired boy scooted off my lap and was promptly pulled onto Jaemin's instead. Shocked for a second, I took a bite. 

"Since no one else is going," Renjun spoke from my boyfriend's lap. I didn't believe his face could get redder. "That dare... Alright, I sat on my crush's lap today!" He confessed loudly. "And I'm doing it again, please don't kill me, " He pleaded, looking towards Jaemin and then at me.

"Wouldn't do that, anyways," Jaemin assured him while he wrapped an arm around his waist. "When I realised I liked that bastard," He pointed at me with that. "It was when his mom took us on a mini-road trip, but there was barely any room so I had to sit on his lap." 

"How can you talk about this stuff so calmly?!" Mark asked him, he seemed to be panicking for him.

"I'm so terrified that I'm calm," The blue haired boy deadpanned. "My heart is beating so fast right now, it's like my constant state at this point.

"Or maybe it's because I had some coffee before those three got here, I don't know." 

Laughing, I leaned my head on his shoulder and positioned myself comfortably. Noticing that Jungwoo was sitting like he had rods in his back, Minho poked his shoulder saying he could lay his head on his lap. Smiling over at the other, Jungwoo compiled. 

To sit with my friends comfortably like this, our boyfriends not caring because we trust each other, it was all I really ever wanted. 

"My first kiss," I said, not changing my position. "When he kissed me I got on his lap and we fell asleep like that," I closed my eyes, remembering the kiss that felt like it was a year ago, even when it was just yesterday.

A few "Awe's" and coos came from Minho as Jungwoo started talking. "SO we're just going to ignore my son just straight up confessing he likes nomin, or are we leaving that for tomorrow?"