십이 - 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

i should've brought mrs. jun...

"Minnie, gimme a kiss, I'm tired..." I yawned out. Rubbing my eyes, I glanced up.

Donghyuck said something, but I wasn't listening.

I fell asleep and woke up in little space, all I wanted to do was sleep. Or draw. Either one was a great option.

Feeling something on my forehead, my eyes shot open and I saw Jaemin's chin as he stretched to reach me. His lips lingered for a second more before he pulled away. Smiling, I grabbed his arm before he could walk away, I used him for support.

"Well, it looks like we're not waking anywhere for now," Donghyuck started. "We have two bab- kids, two kids, who're tired."

Feeling Jaemin disappear from next to me, I frowned. Glancing down, however, I saw that he was sitting on the floor. Following suit, I plopped down next to him as everyone else did.

Leaning my head on his shoulder, I felt eyes on me. Opening one not-so-secretly, I saw as Renjun looked at us, but mostly me.

Is there something wrong with my hair? I can fix it later...

Not minding, I snuggled closer into Jaemin. He tensed a bit, but I didn't care, right now, he believes I'm still in little space so he won't move.

🏵️🍯🏵️

By the time first period ended, I was officially feeling like normal person. Walking out and sending a bye to Jaemin who now had Mr. Kim -its not stalking his schedule, I've just walked him there, though sometimes without him knowing- I made my way to the History building.

People said hi to me in the hallways, it's not unusual, for some reason everyone knows me.

A reminder popped up on my phone, and I saw that I had swim practice today. Pocketing the phone, I carried on. Passing Donghyuck, I decided to not say hi to him, as his tongue was stuck down Mark's throat. They're just as bad as the straights, who makes out in the fucking middle of the hallway‽

Sitting in my seat once in the class, I patiently waited for the bell to ring. Renjun walked in and sat next to me, and I finally looked at his outfit, actually comprehended it this time. A yellow shirt with a rose on it, tucked into his jeans. His hair caught my eye now, as I remembered that I took him to get the dye yesterday. Again, I get why Jaemin likes him so much; he's cute.

He likes him...

The thought sobered me quickly. But at least I got a kiss this morning. That still couldn't console me, as I realised that if either of us asked Na Jaemin to be his boyfriend, he would choose Renjun over me. 

Frowning a bit, I tried to distract myself with the lesson at hand, the bell having rung a few minutes ago. Feeling eyes on me, I ignored it until I glance over. Renjun looked back down at his book, pencil moving and I happen to look at the page. The page filled with... me?

With choppy outlines and sketch lines still present, the boy beside me had drawn me while I was looking at the teacher and writing notes. Something bloomed inside my chest and opened up a feeling I don't feel often.

Nervous.

🏵️🍯🏵️

nanamylove💝
i bought lunch on my way here
i'm eating in the library 12:29 pm
come if you want
hyuck said he'd meet me there so
ya

nanamylove💝i bought lunch on my way herei'm eating in the library 12:29 pmcome if you wanthyuck said he'd meet me there soya

jemfnoPe
auighy
*aight
bruh, that radiates Felix vibes, get him off swim team🤦🏻‍♂️
read 12:30 pm

Getting up from my seat, I turned to Renjun. "They're eating in the library, wanna come? I gestured towards the door, asking him with my actions as well. The older boy nodded and we walked to the library.

Over the past few days, I've realised that Renjun rarely gets lunch. Sometimes he'll go and then comeback, but usually he just walks straight to the table or hangs around the line for either me or Mark. Gonna wait one more day to bring it up, see if it's a problem problem.

Arriving at the quietest place in the school, we found the loudest trio there. Mark was tickling Jaemin while Donghyuck was miming something out –what it was, we'll never know. Sitting down next to Jaemin, Renjun sat next to me.

"Oh, but if it isn't Mr. Jeno, who asked for a kiss from his Minnie~" Mark said in a sing-song voice. Jaemin slapped his arm, shoveling some rice into his mouth.

"Shut it, het," I said. Hyuck looked taken aback.

"Offended in home of sexual."

"At least I didn't have my tongue in someone else's throat in the middle of the fucking hallway! Who even does that!"

Mark and Donghyuck looked down at that. They've been dating for what? Two days? It feels like they've been together for AgEs...

After about five minutes, someone broke the silence that was finally settling.

"I'm still tired..."

Everyone looked at Mark, who had bags under his eyes that could hold literal coins at this point.

"Then sleep," Renjun started. "You have study hall next, and Mrs. Choi can call up for you anyways,

"Besides, I'm drawing something so it's not like I'm making noise." With that, he plugged in his headphones and took out his History notebook.

Feeling my heartbeat quicken, I hastily pulled out my phone and saw a notification that brought my mood down.

"Swim practice is cancelled now," I said out loud.

"Shhhhh, you're gonna make him cranky," came from Donghyuck. The sight was honestly sickening to my single ass. Mark's head lay on Donghyuck's shoulder, who had an arm wrapped around the older.

"How come?" Jaemin said softly. He hasn't looked at me directly since this morning...

"Coach just said "Rain check, don't come" so I don't know."

"Wanna come over then? It's been a while..." He asked shyly, voice slowly turning to a whisper.

Nodding my head, I felt my cheeks heat up and I tried to hide it by pulling my sweater up.

When the bell rung, breaking the steady silence we'd all fallen into, I didn't move. If anything, I'll tell Mrs. Choi that I was studying in here. 

After the second bell rung, Mrs. Choi walked over. "Should I call your teacher? Or are you skipping? If you are I won't tell,"

"Please call, we have study hall with Mr. Jeon." Jaemin responded. With a nod, the librarian went back to her desk.

Renjun having  been quiet for so long spoke up. "I'm gonna listen to music, so do what you want I guess," He plugged the devices back in and continued scribbling away at the page.

Jaemin stood suddenly, saying he was going over to the manga section to find one. "I probably won't be back, so come if you want."

Alone. Surrounded by my friends, after he said that I felt alone.

Leaving my bag behind, I followed him to where he said he'd be.