육 - 𝕊𝕚𝕩

i even get to see him after school!

I decided to use Renjun's presence to my advantage and tried to get Jaemin's attention. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I saw Jaemin glance up and then back again, finally lifting his head. Cute...

But feeling Renjun in my arms, pressed against my chest like this, it felt, normal, like I could do this anytime and he wouldn't have a reaction. What was stranger was that he didn't seem to mind either. Feeling something on my arms around him, I glance down and see one of his arms  resting atop mine and his phone in his hand. 

Jaemin cleared his throat after looking up a second time and actually seeing what was going on. The clear look he gave said 'let him go', then it switched to the face he makes when he's thinking -all in under ten seconds. Wondering what was going on in my crush's head, I let go of the small boy in my arms.

Before he moved away completely, I heard the older say something, I think. I couldn't identify it, so I shrugged it off as me imagining things. Renjun sat next to Jaemin who instantly brightened at his presence. Still listening to his music, he picked up phone to what I assumed was to change the song until I felt a small buzz in my pocket. 

nanamylove💝
bro, he's sitting next to meeee
you do not know how hard it is to type this without smiling like an idiot
nana es: whippedt with a capital TT 
i'm like TT, stan Twice you skunk 12:57 pm

jemfnoPe

tell him to his face
amd don't call me a skunk
anteater headass
actually, don't tell him
read, 12:57 pm

I saw him put his phone down and he turned to the older. And because I'm one gay fuck, I realised they both look cute. Renjun and his blondish-brown hair was looking down at his phone and Jaemin seemed to be in bliss, looking at his crush as if he held the world in his gaze. The sun hit them just right through the window they sat in front of. Tempted as I was, I didn't take a picture, just yet.

Stepping back a little, I remembered to turn off flash before snapping the photo. Pocketing the device, I glanced at the time before hand, we had five minutes left. Since my books were in my locker, I said my goodbyes, contented with just looking at Jaemin, no matter who was making him happy. With that thought in mind, a walked out the library and headed to the locker in the next set of buildings.

Taking out my chemistry textbook and notebook, I quickly walked over to the building that had the labs and science classrooms. Though short, it was nice to be in the quiet, almost like I could sit and colour in the shade with Mrs. Jun keeping me company...

Once I got to the door of my classroom, I put a reminder in my phone so that I remembered to drop Jaemin off and pick him up from work.