십육 - 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

they think I didn't see them?

After I sat down, I took out my phone.

"We're not using phones tonight, boys," Mark stated, grabbing the electronic from my hand. Groaning, everyone else turned theirs off or put them in their bags. When Jaemin stood to put his in his bag, I saw Jeno follow him with his eyes.

That got me thinking on what I saw today.

I sat in the library waiting for Jungwoo, since he's the only one who picked his song for a solo. Having eaten lunch already, I read a comic in the meantime.

A few stray bubbles of laughter made their way to my ears.

Glancing up from my phone and over to the seats in the corner to see someone. Jeno was pressed against the wall with Jaemin's head on his shoulder. The sight made something flare in my chest –be it jealousy or longing, I had no clue.

Once their giggles and laughs died down, I watched as Jaemin planted a small kiss on Jeno's cheek. Taken aback, I kept looking as he slowly have him one where I wished I could.

Seeming to be content with that, Jeno turned slightly to face the other in the kiss, moving his hands to Jaemin's hair. Seeing only his arms, the other boy wrapped them around my crush's waist.

Thank god for Kim Jungwoo and his impeccable timing. The older boy walked in and sat in front of me, blocking my view. The cherry red hair on his head was disheveled.

"Sorry, Ms. Hwang, Ms. Hwang needed help! Yeah, she needed help and I forgot." He tried to make an excuse for himself.

Trying to take my mind off what I just saw, I laughed. "Uh huh, we all know you were asleep in class again."

Back in the moment, I saw Jeno with his legs over Jaemin's. He's almost on top of him, what the fuck—

"Renjun!" Minho yelled from his end of the couch. "I HAVE MY SONG!"

"Finally," I acknowledge him, rolling my eyes. "What is it?"

"Don't judge me," He said, before taking the remote from Mark to go into YouTube. "So my boyfriend wrote it about me— HEY!"

Everyone groaned at that, but he still went on. Sickening, being whipped for him in my presence, why can't Jeno like me...

"It's called Hoodie Season, and he said I can sing it!" He gushed. Not gonna lie, that's cute...

"It's literally the cutest thing ever, I love him!" The boy went on.

"Fine, let's hear it," I insisted, gesturing to the television.

After the song, we were quiet.

"That's cute as hell." Mark said after a minute or two.

The next two hours was promptly filled with us doing random dance plays and loosing to Jeno and Minho, who dance better than they breathe.

But I bested them in karaoke. Jungwoo came second, singing all but two songs —his excuse was he didn't sing songs that sounded too straight.