십구 - ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

this is nice

I didn't expect kissing someone when you just woke up to be this good. Nor did I expect to be kissing two people; ever! But when Jeno sat up and saw us he pulled me away.

I was going to complain but couldn't –unless you can teach me how to talk when someone's kissing you. As he pressed his lips to mine, I heard Jaemin chuckle and sip some more of whatever he was drinking.

Enough about Jaemin, Jeno was a good kisser. It was hard to believe that he had his first kiss two days ago. He leaned his head to the right and deepened it and pressed harder. Backing away to breathe, I glanced at Jaemin, who sat with a smile on his face.

"Very nice good morning indeed, do it again?" Jeno questioned with a sleepy expression. Shaking my head no, I kissed his cheek and leaned against the couch. Setting his cup down, Jaemin started talking. "We're gonna have to swing by our places to get clothes, unless you want go now and then come back?"

"I carried some, so we can get ready at your place or something, I guess," Jeno answered, looking at me. "We can go to your place and get yours and head over to Jaemin's, sound cool?"

Nodding, I let out a sure as I headed down the hallway to the bathroom, taking up my bag while I walked. Checking my reflection in the mirror, my lips were a little puffier than before and my hair was sticking up all over the place. Taking out my toothbrush, I rid myself of the night taste in my mouth and also –sadly so– the coffee aftermath of Jaemin and Jeno's love of sweet teriyaki chips. Finishing up, I hopped in and out the shower; changing quickly.

Once back in the living room, I see Minho staring at his phone with no less than heart eyes in human form. Taking my chance, I  slowly crept up beside him before snatching the phone and poking his cheek anime-style. Scrolling through his chat, I saw that he's making his next dick appointment. 

Deciding it was in my rights as head of the Minho Annoyance and Bullying Squad, I typed a reply that was sure to have me decapitated.

my fucking love
I can pick you up in about 15
minutes, be ready babe 10:27 am

c'est moi
sure daddy :)

my fucking love is typing...

Grabbing the phone from my hands, I hastily went to the kitchen and hid behind Jeno. The taller boy let out a small "Eh?" before continuing to take fast food out the many paper bags on the counter.

"HUANG FUCKING REN— Hi Chan– JUN! I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS," Minho yelled from the entrance to the room.

"No one's beating his ass besides me," Jaemin' interjects as he waltzes in. Finally washed up, he had on a blue t-shirt and shorts.  "Now let's get your asses fed so that we can leave and get ready for Felix's party."

"I forgot about that," Mark piped up.

"You would, frickin nonce," Jaemin replied. taking up a croissant and sitting at the centre island.

Jungwoo was the last to come in, but was surely the most dressed up.

"I'm just gonna take the coffee, I got a date with that Dongyoung guy! Bye Chan! Bye little homos!" The pretty male exclaimed, taking a to-go cup and his bag and walking out.