오 - 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

mrs. jun won't believe what happened

When Jaemin rose and left, I decided to text Donghyuck.

jemfnoPe
dude, isn't he the prettiest person ever?

bigDoNg
mark? yea he is😍

jemfnoPe
no you skunk, Jaemin

bigDoNg

jemfnoPelike oh my god I'm whipped

jemfnoPe
like oh my god I'm whipped

bigDoNg
no shit you are
"oh, he's so beautiful"
"he's so nice to me"
like shut up, you're gross I love it.

jemfnoPe
anyways, who were you texting (ʘ言ʘ╬)

bigDoNg
not important, but you gonna go to him? chase after his as
*ass

jemfnoPe

jemfnoPebig bet lil boy

jemfnoPe
big bet lil boy

I put my phone in my jacket pocket and got up from the table. "Alright, I'm gonna head out," was quickly followed by a 'fucking felix' again. "Gonna head to class."

"Alright dude, sure, bye." Came from Donghyuck. With a small, knowing look in his eyes, he turned back to Mark. At this point, I expected them to have their tongues down each other's throat. 

Not wanting to leave poor Renjun with them in case they do end up like that, I turned on him. "Wanna come? I can walk you to class?"

"Sure," He obliged, getting up and dumping his tray, bag in hand.

We walked in silence, only the slight sound of our breaths could be heard in the empty hallways. The echo of my thoughts accompanied me, though.

He's so cute what the actual fuck. Like, why, am I smiling? Don't give a fuck, he's a cute ass mother fucker. 

But he likes Renjun...

"What're you smiling at?" Inquired Renjun.

When he looked up at me, I finally saw what Jaemin saw. The boy's lashes were long and framed his eyes to the point he looked like a painting. His skin looked as soft and smooth as porcelain, little imperfections making him real. His lips, they made me think of kissing him..

"Nothing; if I told you, you'd be surprised." I was still smiling when I said this. Jaemin still on my mind, but another thought was there -physically and mentally. 

He got excited –or curious, either one works here– and started pestering me to tell him what was on my mind. Shaking my head, we were almost to our class before I realised I went to go to Jaemin and we had fifteen minutes left.

"Hold on, wanna go to the library first?" I stopped walking and so did Renjun. "We still have fifteen minutes before class anyways."

"Might as well, maybe we'll find Jaemin there too." He conceded. Again, now I know why Jaemin was infatuated with him, the way he said his name was angelic.

We changed directions and once there immediately saw Jaemin. It wasn't really hard, he stuck out like a main character in an anime. Blue dyed hair, sitting in the back corner with headphones on.

As we reached his table, he looked up and my heart skipped a beat –as it usually does.

"Take a picture, he'll last even longer," Renjun whispered to me.

Making a face, I found a way to get Jaemin's attention.