십팔 - 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

jesus christ boy

"I mean, we can, since there's that party tomorrow, which I did not completely forget about until now," I said to Jungwoo. "Or we can talk about how there are two people in this room who have a crush on Renjun now, it's your choice, really,"

"I'm tired of y'all beating around the bush, for fuck's sake!" Mark finally opened his mouth. "Damn, just pull a Xiaojun and kiss them both, heck!"

I laughed at that, remembering the newest member of choir and how he stopped his crushes in the hallway and kissed them. Balls, wish I had some...

"Why did you say heck and not hell?" Minho laughed out, It's like he doesn't know-

"It's a fucking bad word, that's why," We said at the same time.

"Don't change the topic, are we gonna talk about my favourite project -NoRenMin- or not?" Donghyuck asked indignantly. It's like he was in on all of this from the start; he probably was.

"You like me?" Renjun spun around and faced me.

"The whole school knew I liked you, hetero,"

"Do not ever associate me with that word ever again, for one," The older boy held up a finger. "And also, like, deadass?

"Or are you fucking with my feelings? Because I won't hesitate to sick Jungwoo' and his hoes on you."

"I DO NOT HAVE HOES! But I will make you miserable," Jungwoo clarified.

"Yes-sir, Jungwoo, sir!" I saluted. "And no, I wouldn't fuck with you unless," I smiled, giving him a knowing look.

Smacking my shoulder, another voice went "How'd you know I liked him too?"

"Jeno, my love, the sweetest thing on earth, you're literally more obvious than I am," I answered, voice slick with fake saccharine. The other blond boy faked a laugh and kissed my cheek.

"You're right, I guess,"

"I know I am, so are we asking out Renjun now or tomorrow?" I responded. Since when I was so confident about my feelings? I don't know. Did I like the change? A little bit.

"Now," My boyfriend smiled at me then fully faced the Chinese boy on my lap. Also turning to him, I waited a rejection I was sure to come, only to be met with a quiet sob.

As more silent tears rolled down Renjun's cheek, I slowly brought my hand up to wipe them. Before getting the chance however, his arms wrapped around my waist. No matter how awkward the position was, I hugged him back. Breathing in deeply, his hair smelled faintly of the silver hair dye he'd used and the beach. Another set of arms wrapped around both of us as Jeno moved as well.

"Is this a yes or a-" Jeno was cut off.

"It's a yes, dummy," Renjun's voice quavered with his answer. Moving on of my arms, I placed it around Jeno and smiled.

This is good.

🌻🍯🌻

Waking up, I was hot.

Not because I looked good or anything, but I was underneath a surprisingly light Renjun and drawn close to a very strong Jeno. Because I couldn't sit up without disturbing either of them, I cursed myself for not sneaking my phone back on me at some point last night. At least now I knew why it was so hard to breathe.

Feeling the boy on my chest shift, I craned my neck to see him sliding in between Jeno and I, the other letting go of me and taking the small, silver haired boy into his arms instead. taking a deep breath, I crawled over to my bag and took out my phone and Mojun. Sitting up against the wall, I saw a message on Instagram from Jackson.

jacksonwang852g7
you comin'today rite?
an r u bringing ppl? tell me soon as I see this 9:53 am

nanaànbred
yea, and I'm bringing like 5 ppl, that cool?

10:01 am

jacksonwang852g7
that's coolio
this is gonna be sooo good
hope lix likes it
bring like, some drawing pencils or sumn as a gift too pls 10:02 am

nanaànbred
got you dude🤙🏻
read, 10:03 am

Cuddling the stuffed tiger closer, I heard a door open and saw Chan walking in, a few bags in their hand. Getting up, I said good morning and motioned to help. Taking two of the bags, we walked to the kitchen where I saw the most disgusting sight ever; Mark standing with a cup in his hands with Donghyuck back hugging him. They were so disgustingly cute I physically gagged.

Lazily looking over, Mark yawned out his good morning, Hyuck doing the same in a small whisper. The couple separated and came over, Donghyuck leaning down to give Chan a small kiss on the cheek, Mark ruffling their hair.

"That's it, Hyuck I'm getting the papers!" Our teacher exclaimed. "My son now."

"Alright, dad," The red haired male said, going over to the centre table. "What'd'ya get?"

"Went to Burger King, but because it's so early they didn't have your chimken nungets" The older responded, taking out some of the meals from the bags in front of them. "So I got those breakfast croissant things and Jaemin gets coffee." They said, handing me the large cup.

Giving them a small thank you, I made my way back to the living room, where the others were starting to rise. Renjun had sat up, Jeno's arms falling limply around his waist. The older boy rubbed his eyes and turned to look at me with a smile.

Walking over to them, I sat next to him and rubbed his back with my free hand. Yawning and stretching, Renjun took the opportunity to put his arm around my shoulders. Smiling into my cup, I kept on drinking.

"You wanna come with me Mark and Hyuck to Felix's party? I got an invite and Jackson said to bring people." I rambled on when the boy gave me a quizzical look.

Shrugging, he said "Sure, might find Jisung too.."

"You know, I gave Jeno a kiss when he asked me out," I said after a moment or two. "Can I give you one?" Looking through my eyelashes at the older boy, I waited for his response.

Expecting either a yes or no, I was not prepared for him to kiss me. He knew what he was doing too, tilting his head to the side, he grabbed hold of my neck and I melted.