Chapter 1- lose yourself

June 29, 2001

"I just want to have some fun with my best friend...is that too much to ask?" Emma said in frustration

You see...3 months ago my boyfriend more as my EX boyfriend 'James' broke up with me, after 2 years that we've been together and for some cheep ass whore he met! My heart shattered into a million pieces and I'm having a hard time trying to get over him . Emma has been trying to get me out of the house for weeks now but all I want to do is to stay here watch "friends" and eat ice cream!

"No Emma I told you for fuck sake I'm not in the mood for this shit" I said with irritated tone

"Naomi you gotta get over this shit! I know he fucking hurted you, and I hate the motherfucker so much for making you feel like this. but you have to get a hold of yourself girl!" She looked me dead in the eyes "I'm not gonna let you sit here and cry yourself to sleep thinking about him. Just for once please listen to me and come with me" she begged and I sighed

I thought for a moment looking down to the ice cream in my hand. and you know what.... fuck this shit! she's right I can't keep acting like this and I need to get my mind off of him.

"Ugh Ok I'll come" I said with a little smile.
She looks at me and smile too.

"Finally!" She chuckles and hug me "Come on let's get you cleaned up."...

she definitely looked more excited than I was.
I know I'm the kinda girl everyone looks at when I walk in to the room. I know I'm good looking girl..I have big Breasts and big ass, a long dark hair I was skinny and I had a pretty face. But right now I looked like trash cause I have nobody I'm trying to impress.
Emma pulled out of my closet this beautiful dark red dress that shows A LOT of skin (like in the picture)

usually I would protest and won't wear it, but at this point I didn't really cared anymore, She matched it with black heels

usually I would protest and won't wear it, but at this point I didn't really cared anymore, She matched it with black heels. Emma was a beautiful dark woman so whatever she puts on look good on her. I did my makeup, My eyeshadow was mixed with shades of brown, a little bit of eyeliner and a lot of mascara I finished it with some red lipstick and looked at myself in the mirror.

"What is it Nao?" Emma asked while curling my hair.

I smiled a bit and looked up at her "nothing, it's just good to see myself cleaned up like this, it's been a while since I took care of myself you know. And Thank you for being here Em I really appreciate it" I said and she looked at me with a smile

"Always girl! I'm sure you would do the same" she said "well..let's go have some fucking fun" she screamed the last part and I laughed at her.

We both ready now and we look hot as fuck I'm not gonna lie.
———————————————————————————
*I KNOW ITS A LITTLE BORING NOW BUT TRUST ME ITS GONNA GET REALLY INTERESTING SO KEEP READING THE STORY :)*