Chapter 30- untouchable

September 30, 2001

So it's been a week since Hailie went back to Kim's and I could see how it affected marshall..like for a day, the day she left he was so distant and barely talked to me. I can see why he's acting that way tho I would act the same..so after his little 'break down' he tried in any possible way I can think of to seduce me to bed. I know last time I wanted to but when he sucked one of my bruises I got this wave of fear and didn't want to anymore. Even tho he said that we'll do it when I'm ready I know he's craving for my touch cause he didn't get anything for 3 weeks but I'm craving for his too! so what he does is like..he brush his hands on my sensitive spots, and kiss me and leaving before I get to take the next step. I know he wants me to take this step by myself and when I'm ready but damn he's not playing fair. I know he want me.. trust me I want him too but I don't know how to approach him. as far as my bruises they're pretty healed like you can barley see them anymore just some on my leg and stomach. My face is all clean I just have a scar on my right cheek and One big scar on my stomach. I now sit on marshall's bed reading some book but I stop when I see him walking butt naked in front of me!

"What are you doing?" I ask and put the book down as I roamed his body

"Taking a shower" he said and left to his bathroom. I get this perfect view of his ass and I'm speechless.
Ok what THE FUCK just happened? Is he really gonna play that card?? No. You know what? Fuck it! No really fuck it I can't take this shit anymore. I get up and pull all my clothes down I walk up to the bathroom and open the door to see marshall with his back to me I close the door and walk up to him. He can't see me so I take the opportunity and place my hands on his low waist. The second my hands were on his body he took them off holding them and turned around with a smirk on his face looking down at my naked body.

"Hi" he said with a cocky ass smile still holding my hands

"Hi" I said and got a little embarrassed

"What are you doing here?" He asked and I just tried to pull his face to mine but he tightened his grip on my hands and shock his head "no no no, answer my question." He said and I looked him in the eyes

"You know damn well what I'm doing here marshall"

"Oh yeah I know.. I just want to hear you say it" he said still with a smirk and I got super embarrassed. I didn't answer just looked at him. He freed my hands slowly "I'm waiting" he said and I looked down

"I-..." I mumble the rest and he chuckled at me

"I couldn't hear you what was that?" He's enjoying this way too much.

"I want you" I whispered it and he chuckled again

"Louder" he said

"I want you!" I raised my voice and looked at him he smirked at me and before I knew it he grabbed my neck and smashed my lips to his he turned me around so I was under the water and and pushed me to the cold wall. He kissed me passionately with his tongue and his heads ran all over my body. He pulled back and looked at me leaving me breath less and craving for more

"Tell me if you want to stop" he said and I nodded and just grabbed his neck to kiss him again. He took his hands and squeezed the living life out of my ass and slide his hand to my pussy. The second his finger touched my clit I moaned out loudly.

"Oh yes" I arched my back and rolled my head back. He took the opportunity to kiss my neck but this time he didn't suck it he just placed sweet kisses on it. He played with my clit for 5 minutes and I wanted MORE. "Marshall more" I moaned and he stopped he looked at me "I want more" he kissed again one time and broke the kiss.

"Go lay on the bed" he said and I smiled at him bited my lip and went got out of the bathroom. I laid on the bed and opened my legs. I waited for him for like a minute and now I see him walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Fuck he's so hot. He walk slowly to the bad and roam my exposed body. He placed himself between my legs and got on his knees. He grabbed his towel and reviled everything. I locked my eyes on the best part of his body and he smirked at me.he leaned in and just looked at me. He started kissing my neck again and I ran my hands on his back. He went lower kissing my neck, when he got to the big scar on my stomach he looked up at me and I looked at him. He placed really soft and loving kisses on it and I felt the need to cry I don't know even why but I didn't. I held it back. He went lower and got to my sex. When his tongue touched my clit I grabbed the sheets and arched my back.