Chapter 8- Seduction

July 25, 2001

We get to proof's house and it's fucking huge! Bigger than I thought! His house is beautiful and even bigger on the inside. there's a lot of people here, almost all the people from the club came especially groupies and I just hate them. I don't know...all of them gives me this vibe and I don't want anything to do with them. We drove with d12 and there was no place left for me so I had to sit on Marshall and trust me I know he enjoyed it. We now all sit in the living room and I have to admit Marshall is a really nice guy. I didn't expect him to show me this side of him it's weird but in a good way. I'm laughing with Marshall over some stories about the up in smoke tour and it's really nice talking to him like that.

"I have to say you surprised me tonight"
I say and calming down from the laughters

"What do you mean" Marshall ask me with a smile but also a frown

"I didn't though you could pull off the nice guy imagine. I thought you were a complete asshole but turns out you're actually fine" I say offering him a soft smile and he smiled back but didn't say anything.

"I'm gonna go grab a drink you want something?" He ask me and I shake my head and he walks off. That's when Emma comes up to me.

"Where have you been girl" I ask her even tho I know where she been. It was hard not to hear her and proof's moans while walking down the hall.

"In fucking heaven. Let me tell you this, the guy knows exactly what he's doing" she said looking at proof

"Yeah I heard you two. And damn Emma I didn't know you were that loud." I chuckled

"Of hon I'm not but this guy was just on another level!" She said drinking from whatever is in her cup and I just laughed .
Marshall now walk up to us sit next to me. I'm not gonna lie I like Marshall. He's hot funny chill nice but only when he wants to..but I'm still not gonna sleep with him or something. I know even tho he wants to be friends he still wants to get me to bed and I'm just not up for it. We drink a lot tonight and when I say a lot I mean a lot! We now decided to play beer pong I'm in a group with bizarre, kuniva and proof and on the other team is Marshall, Emma, swifty and Porter.

"Who's gonna go first" bizarre ask and I walk up and as soon as I walk to the table Marshall get up too and smirk at me.

"You're gonna lose Naomi. I'm warning you Marshall is the best when it comes to this game" proof now say and Marshall nod at him and smile and I roll my eyes

"Ladies first" Marshall point at me

"So what are you waiting for?" I say with a smirk and everybody's making the 'o' sound and laughing. Marshall smirk back at me

"As you wish missy" he say and try to concentrate with getting the ball into the cup but I wanna mess with him a little, so I'm leaning in a bit giving him full view of my tits and I see he look at me and blink a few time but concentrates again. he throws the ball but miss and he frown

"Yo what the fuck dawg you never miss a ball" proof now chuckle and pass me the ball and I smirk at Marshall. I take a good look and throw the ball..and I get it in the cup! I can see the rest of the guys clapping their hands and laughing. Marshall look at me and shake his head with a smile and drink from the cup. We all have a good time and we're messing around so much for real those guys are just the best. I came back to Emma, I went to grab a drink but Suddenly Marshall grabs my hand and pulls me into his lap.

"You playing with me now Naomi" he said referring to the game

"It's not my fault you can't concentrate when a woman stand before you" I now shove him a bit laughing