Chapter 15- Beautiful pain

August 30, 2001

NAOMI's POV:

The guys put on an amazing show tonight. For my first ever concert experience that was fucking epic!! They killed the stage and the crowd was hype! The show ended like 30 minutes ago and now Emma and I letting the guys cool off from the show. After 15 minutes we get into the dressing room and chat with the guys you know just telling them the show was good and they killed it..after 10 minutes we're off to some club here in LA. There's A LOT of groupies here tonight which makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable but I shake it off and go sit next to the guys. At least everyone have a groupie on their lap except of Marshall and proof well proof got Emma on his lap and I just sit next to Marshall. We making light conversation when he go up to get a drink and I see him caught up in some Conversation so I sit all alone when I see someone come sit next to me.

"Hey " he say "I'm Chris" he pull his hand out for me to shake and I take it

"Naomi" I say offering him a smile. I look at the bar but I don't see Marshall. Weird...he was there 5 seconds ago

"Where are you from Naomi" he asked me. It's now I notice how hot he is. With green eyes and short hair. Really puffed body and such a hard smell on cologne

"Detroit. I'm friends with the group" I say with a smile

"Oh really? I'm one of the crow like I helped with the show and all" he say politely

"Oh well you did a good job I guess" I say followed with a laugh "can you please excuse me I need to you the bathroom" I said

"Yeah no problem" he move so I could walk out.

I get to the bathroom do what I do, touch my makeup a little and then walk off. When I get out of the bathroom I get kinda lost...I walk down some hall and pass some door..I hear sounds coming from there but I just keep walking that's when I hear moans so I stop and laugh to my self. I now hear 2 girls moaning which make me laugh loud now.

"Oh Marshall fuck" one girl moan and I immediately stopped laughing

"It's Eminem for you bitch" he say and the girl keeps on moaning.

I-.... WHAT THE FUCK?! Is he fucking kidding me?!?! I don't... I don't know what to think right now. I just froze in place. I can't move at all. I just keep hearing them moaning. I'm hurt, I'm sad, I'm angry, I'm embarrassed! but I'm most disappointed with Marshall. Does he really have such a little respect for me? Fucking a girl in a party he knows I'm gonna be at?! No you know what fucking a girl in a party he invited me too?!? I know we didn't title us or say something about those kinda stuff but doing it knowing there's a chance I'm gonna see him? Or hear about it? I'm done with him. I AM DONE!. I feel the tears building in my eyes and I refuse to cry here. I find my way to the bathroom again get into one of the toilets and sit. Now I let the Tears roll down my face. I can't believe I actually thought he could be nice and good. how fucking naive can I be? I'm just hurt I can't believe I have feelings for this asshole!
I sit here for another 10 minutes to calm myself down..I walk out of the bathroom fix my makeup and I finally find my way to the VIP room I go straight to Emma and take the drink out of her hand drink what ever is in there.

"Wow. Who pissed you girl?" She asked

"Nobody. I just wanna get fucked up tonight" I say and she probably understand I don't want to talk about it..After 5 drinks I walk up to Chris the guy I talked to before, take his hand taking him from the guy he talked to, I walk with him to the dance floor and started dancing with him. Grinding my ass against him. I don't wanna do it. I just wanna get revenge on Marshall and I'm hoping he'll see us.