Chapter 36- on fire

October 17, 2001

MARSHALL's POV:

I wake up by movements in my bed, I look up to see hailie jumping up and down my bed.

"Daddy wake upppp it's your birthday!!" She yells

"5 more minutes" I said and she jumped on me and I giggled at her

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to youuu happy birthday dear daddy happy birthday to youuu" she said and kissed my cheek and I grabbed her and hugged her tight to my body. There was nothing in this world better then waking up in my birthday and having my baby with me. The only thing I'm really missing is Naomi, hailie asked me about her yesterday and that she wanted to see her. I was glad that she liked Naomi it makes things a lot easier. I gave her a key to my house 3 days ago when she was here. She's basically living here and in her house too, she have her clothes here and she sleeps here a lot of nights, So I just gave her a key for when ever she just wanna come here and chill. She said she had a couple of things to do today and she had to be at work early today, but she said we gon celebrate my birthday later when Hailie is not around cause she going to Kim's today. I really don't want Naomi to buy me anything I just want her, in my arms, or my dick in her mouth.

"Thank you baby"

"Daddy you're old" she said and I laughed at her

"What do you mean old I'm only 29 Hailie"

"Exactly, you're old!!" She laughed as I tickled her. We have a nice morning and we eat pancakes. Then I drop hailie at school and go to my house as today I have a day off but I'm going to proof's later...

NAOMI's POV:

It's 8pm and I'm off work. I know marshall is at proofs place so I take my time. I get to my house and get in the shower. One thing I'm blessed about is the fact that I don't need to wax my body no more. I did laser removal so I'm smooth like a baby's ass. I get out of the shower and straighten my hair cause I know marshall like it straight, I do my make up with my red glossy lipstick that marshall loves so much, I do a really soft eyeliner and put on lashes. He doesn't like it when I wear a lot of makeup tho.
I put on my sexy 2 piece underwear and high red heels. I put on a casual skirt and shirt, I get my coat that covers all of my body and I look sexy as hell. I drive to Marshall's house and he gave me the keys so I drive through the gates and open his house. I walk up to his room and change the bed sheets to a beautiful dark shade of red. I get a chair to the room cause I wanna strip for him first cause I know how much he likes it. I have my playlist full of sexy songs to get down with but the one I'm gonna strip to him is 'pony' by ginuwine. I find this song so sexy so why not? I get everything done and I heard the door of the house getting open.

MARSHALL's POV:

I get into the house after partying with my homies. I told them I gotta go cause my girl is planning som' som' for me. As I get to the living room I flopped on the couch and called Naomi

"Yo baby"

"Hi baby" she said in seductive voice. Shit she's already making my dick hard

"Wassup girl where you at" I asked her in seductive voice as well and she giggled her sexy ass giggle

"Why won't you come up to your room and see it for yourself?" She said and I was up on my fit in a second.

"I'm gonna be right up"

"See you baby" I hung up and literally ran upstairs.i got into the room and saw that the bed sheets were red and she had this huge coat on while she set on my bed with her legs crossed. Her makeup and hair was just like I love it and she looks hot as hell. She got up and walked to me and placed her hands on the back of my neck and gave me a sweet kiss.