Chapter 45- Remember me?

*i did a big jump in the story but just bare with me*

November 15, 2004

NAOMI's POV:

So it's been 2 years now and by far 2002 was the most painful year in my life. God I can't even explain in words how was it to go through all this stuff alone. First the break up then the miscarriage then James then I had a serious drinking problem...I've just been all over the place and I hated myself for being so stupid..the hardest thing I had to go through was the miscarriage..I came to the point where I asked myself..this is not worth living for, why not just end it? I'm just so grateful that I was strong enough to pull myself out of this dark place I was in..as far as Marshall it took me at least 9/10 months to get over him completely..it was hard, it was so fucking hard just cause the fact that he became way bigger and his face is literally everywhere! I tried to avoid him, his music and magazines with him in them cause I knew I'm just gonna break down in tears..even till this day I still get sad if I see his face somewhere...I would always love marshall..the amount of love I had towards him is something that'll never go away..but I wish it would have been the same way with him. I don't know if I would be able to forgive him some day but..with James it was probably the easiest cause I was so damaged at that period of time that I couldn't get more sad/angry/devastated/broken and crashed then I already was...it was hard tho just facing him again but Emma has been there with me so I'm really thankful that I have her in my life..the drinking problem became way worst after I found out I miscarriaged..for 3 months straight I was just drunk..just drunk. I was drinking so much and everyday until Emma lightened me and I understood I had a serious problem.. I got into rehab and came out after 3 months..it was so fucking hard..so hard but I managed to get through it and I'm not drinking anymore..if I do it's one shot and that's it. Plus I never told marshall about the pregnancy or the miscarriage cause it was just easier.. right now I'm on my way to the club with Emma cause the girl just got promoted in her job so we are going to celebrate. I wore this really sexy 2 piece top and skirt cause Emma made me to (like in the picture)

 I wore this really sexy 2 piece top and skirt cause Emma made me to (like in the picture)

but I really don't give a fuck today. When we got to the club the guard let us in without being in the line..we know each other so that's pretty dope. We walked to the bar just to sit down and get a drink.

"Congrats girll" I said to Emma

"Thanks!! Been dying to get it for so long"

"Well you deserve it"

"Excuse me can we...." I was cut off by what Emma was ordering when I saw a really handsome guy looking at me. He was tall with brown hair and a really big body. He winked at me and I immediately blushed and looked over to Emma "ohh girll he's eyeing youu"

"Stop" I said

"You know you gotta live a little.." she said and I rolled my eyes at her

"I will. I will. It's just hard you know" I said looking down