Chapter 64- kill for you

NAOMI's POV:

it was 7am already. I'm awake since 3am. I couldn't sleep cause of Marshall. He was screaming in his sleep. All night I just stared at him and relaxed him while he slept. He was scaring me. And today I have to talk with him about what's going on. I need to know how he's feeling and he needs to stop running away from me. As I sit on the bed I just watch Marshall. His mouth was closed and eyes relaxed, his body rosed and fell slowly. His blond hair was messy and his shirt was up to his chest. Watching him like this is one of the most heartbreaking things I needed to go through. This is not easy...watching the person that gives meaning to your life going through this. I love him so much that I can feel his pain. I feel his suffer. I feel him! The hardest part is trying to show him that I'm here. That I got him. That I CAN help him...but the truth is that I'm not here, and I'm far from being able to help him, cause I need help myself. I need support. I need love. I need to feel him. I need to have comfort too! And I'm not getting it cause I'm worried about him. I'm too busy trying to find a way to help him that I don't try to help myself. But I'll keep on trying. I'm not letting him go. I'll try as much as I can. Cause this is not the man I fell for. This is the drugs....

as I got lost in my own thoughts Marshall started moving in the bed. He started calling out my name and whimpering. I immediately went to him and brushed his hair

"Marshall it's fine I'm here" I said and he kept on whimpering

"Ughhhh!!!" He yelled and I laid next to him and brought him in my arms. He was shaking. As he kept on whimpering I just brushed his hair and waited for it to stop. It's been like this all night.....he finally started to relax and when he relaxed I started crying. Quietly. He got in between my legs and laid his head on my stomach. I remembered of yesterday when he told me on the way home that I'd be a great mom. That broke my heart. And the name he said. Noah miller Mathers. It's a beautiful name. I wonder how our life would look like if I wouldn't miscarriaged. And as I did I cried even harder....Marshall started moving again but this time he looked up at me. He frowned and in a second he got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom

"Marshall??" I asked and went after him to see him vomiting in the toilet. I ran up to him and set next to him "fucking hell marshall" I sighed as I rubbed his back and he didn't stop getting everything out.

"Shit" Marshall said and I held his hand

"Get everything out Marshall" I said and he did. Once he stopped he set on the floor and I rinsed down the water. He didn't look good at all.

"Goddamn" he said as he held his stomach. I just set there looking at him. Hating what I'm seeing. Cause I'm so angry from yesterday and this is just consequence from his fucked up decisions.
I got up and got a clean towel and watered it a little. First of all I got wipes and got on the floor and set on Marshall. I was so close to breaking... once I tried cleaning his face he moved his head away

"I can do it by myself I'm not a kid" he said and I just sighed and held his chin as I cleaned him and he sighed as well. He looked so weak. I think he might be sick. I got the towel and just cleaned his face. He looked at me the whole time not leaving his gaze and I bited my lip to hold back the tears.

"Have you been crying" he asked me and I just got up and placed the towel in the sink. I went back to him and helped him get up I set him on the bed and went to bring a Bucket in case he'll throw up again. I brought him water and some pill for his stomach. Finally a pill that will actually help him. I stood outside of the bed and looked at him not knowing what to do from here. He held his hand out for me and I looked down as I walked up to him and gave him my hand. "Get in the bed" he said and I bited my lip again and held his hand tighter as I fought so bad not to let the tears out. "Naomi get in the bed" he said and I looked at him "now" he said and I hovered over him and flopped next to him. He made me turn on my side so weakly and he brushed my hair. I didn't say a single word. He kissed my forehead and I held his hand that was on my head. He went down with his kisses until he got my neck and there I just broke in tears. He kept on kissing me until he got up to my cheek and looked at me deep in the eyes while I was breaking in front of him. He brought me in for a hug and I just let it all out. He held me so close to him that I couldn't hold back.