Chapter 43- Drips

January 14, 2002

MARSHALL's POV:

I'm at the studio right now and I'm working with Dre and all d12 on the album..I have so much shit on me for now like not even kidding I signed up for too much stuff...and now with the break up..man I don't think I've ever been through harder time than this. Last time i saw Emma I asked her how's Naomi doing and she literally slapped me in the face and told me to go fuck my self, I guess I deserved it tho. God I just miss her so much.. even hailie asked about her and it's just heart fucking breaking that I CANT be with her. I've been so fucking down all month and shit I saw her on magazines a couple of times and just seeing her breaks my fucking heart...that shit ain't fair. I wish I could do something to make that shit work between us but I can't.

"Yo slim the bitches are here" Swifty said and a minute later they got into the room. I didn't even wanted to look at them man. I'm not interested, and I haven't fucked for like a month. It's just me and my hand.

"Yo ladies" proof said and clapped his hands. I already saw 2 girls eyeing me and I rolled my eyes at them. From now on I knew I couldn't work so i just got the fuck up and left the studio.

"Hey slim!" Dre yelled and I turned around "fuck's up with you dawg"

"You know we ain't gon work no more today and I'm just not in the mood" I said and was about to turn away

"Man you gotta get over Naomi" he said and walked up to me so I turned around and looked pissed as hell

"Dre shut the fuck up!" I yell

"Hey bruh chill" he said

"Nah I ain't gon fucking chill! You can't say shit Dre you got a fucking wife to come home to! I can't be with the woman that I fucking love cause of who the fuck I am! This is fucking bullshit!" I yell.
I feel so frustrated cause they don't understand that

"I get you man ju-"

"If you get me then don't fucking tell me to get over her cause that shit broke my motherfucking heart! I don't give a flying fuck if you'd call me a pussy. That woman made my life so much better. And y'all want to hock me up with some motherfuckin bitch?! Fuck y'all." I yelled

"Yo man chill the fuck up. I get you alright? My bad g it's just sucks seeing my homie like this ya know?" He said and I calmed down a little

"It sucks being in this position" I said and let out a sigh

"I'm sure it does"

"Man I'm outta here. Check in with y'all tomorrow" I said and walked out

"Peace out slim" he yelled and I got to my car. I've been crying like a motherfucking 5 year old all month seeing pics of Naomi and I just..god I just wanna punch someone in the face. I get home totally out of powers and I just wanna put some movie in and fall asleep. I go through the cassette and see this one with no name on it. Wired. Let's check it out..I put in on and of my fucking god. It's the sex tape I made with Naomi. Fuck I forgot I have this. I see her on bed and I remember it like it was yesterday. When she came up to me with that sexy ass outfit on my birthday. I see in the video how I treated her and I grabbed her like I didn't gave a flying fuck. How she was there for my pleasure. How she screamed out my name and begged me to fuck her. Now I see how I make her cum and she screams out my name. Instead of enjoying this I tear up just remembering how fucking happy I was with her. I see now that I ordered her to suck my dick and damn this chick was the motherfucking deal. I see how she begs to get fucked and tell me exactly what she wants me to do I make her beg for everything and I remember how good was our sex. Our sex wasn't good it was fucking phenomenal! That girl was a total freak and I'm a total freak and we fits perfectly! I fucked her so senseless and she looked so out of control and this shit is fucking gold. I can't believe we didn't watch it yet I totally forgot about it. After all the fucking, screaming and moaning I just see how we both lay there on bed like we are in our own world and she said how much she loves me how much I mean to her and kisses me, now I got my eyes full of tears and I just let them out. Fuck why did I do this to us? We were so fucking happy. She was so happy! She told me everyday how happy she was and how much she loves me! You don't get that type of love everywhere. Kim wasn't half as amazing, beautiful, loving and caring as she was. This girl was greatful for anything she got. She was just amazing. Goddamn I miss her so much..