Chapter 2

Seokjin wandered his way to the kitchen after bumping into a disgruntled Taehyung. He ignored the man spewing out rude words. Were they hurtful words? Yes. Was he going to kick Taehyung's ass for those words? Possibly, but he didn't want to be the one to point out the obvious issues Taehyung was having. Why was that his place? He'd already done it with Nari, but he also had an important keepsake for her. He didn't have that for Taehyung.

He almost reached the kitchen when his sister barreled through the door and nearly crashed into him. He steadied her, but before he could question her, she shouted, "No time to talk! Bye!" And then she was gone as quickly as she had come.

He walked through the doors to meet the faces of a few others. "What's with her?" He raised a questioning brow at there looks of realization and guilt. 

"Seokjin, we may have a lead on where Yoongi is," Hoseok said. "We found out midday, and we've all been awake trying to formulate a plan."

Seokjin nodded his head and made a move for the teapot sitting on the counter. This was going to be quite the night if they were going to find a way to hunt down Min Yoongi. As he poured his tea, he said, "What have you come up with?"

Seokjin wasn't dumb. He knew the reason why guilt filled the room was because they had left him out entirely, but he wasn't the only one they left out. There were others in this manor who could have helped as well, but he could deduce that they were not currently involved since they were not present for whatever meeting they were holding. He was just thankful for the sleep he had been able to get.

"Eunjin called Ana, and Ana is going to get in contact with Amarian. He may know the best way to get into the land of the phoenix."

Seokjin stopped at that. "He's definitely there? Eunjin was right when she assumed that's where he was?"

"I'm afraid so," Namjoon said. He frowned. "I saw it."

"Did you see anything, Nari?" Seokjin asked the girl who was chewing on her bottom lip. She shook her head no and looked down at the table.

A thought struck Seokjin then as he watched the worry etch across Nari's brow. This was obviously starting to get to her, and she needed something different to do. "Can you do something for me?" She looked up at him and nodded. "While we're waiting to hear back from Ana and Amarian, can you go talk to Taehyung? I'm afraid he will piss one of us off beyond return if he keeps this up."

"That's a good idea," Hoseok said, and he flashed a bright smile. "Because if he says one more thing, I'm going to burn him alive." The cheery tone of his voice did not match his threat.

 Nari gave Seokjin a small smile before standing up and leaving the room, and he took her seat the moment she left. He sighed heavily and sipped at his tea. "Tell me, Namjoon, exactly what you saw."

So Namjoon fell back into his explanation.

----

Nari weaved her way down the halls and stopped at Taehyung's bedroom door. She knocked softly and waited. She was greeted by the door being jerked open and a grunt from the man standing on the other side. She smiled kindly at him, but he didn't return it. She didn't asked to be invited in; she just pushed him aside and walked to sit on the edge of his bed.

"What do you want?" he sneered.

"Taehyung, that's enough." He blinked at her, but before he could give a retort, she continued, "You loved her, Taehyung, and that's okay. We cannot control who we are destined to be with."

"I think love is a useless emotion." His voice was flat, and his eyes darkened slightly. She could see how ready he was to throw her out of his room via the wall. "All of you are starting to make me sick with all of your love and dreams. You think it'll last, Nari? Do you honestly think Jungkook won't fall back into what he once was, or that he won't suddenly change? What's the point of it all?" With each word he stepped closer to her before he was towering over her.

She stood up, not to keep herself from feeling small, but to push him back. "Just because you wasted your time loving the wrong person doesn't mean it's useless for the rest of us." She inhaled deeply to calm herself. "Love is terrifying, Tae, and I'm sure when you live forever, it makes love more of a risk. Jungkook could change again. I could change. Any one of us could, but that's no reason to push anyone away. Talk to me, Tae. Tell me what else is bothering you so much."

She watched the the war behind his eyes. She could see his desire to finally spill out all of his pain, but she could also see the desire to push her away. It was a hard thing to do to open up to someone.

Finally, he sighed. He moved past her and sat heavily on his bed. "Did you know that I asked Seokjin to erase my memories of her?" His voice was barely a whisper, and Nari sat close to him to hear him better. "I just wanted to forget her. I didn't want to love her, and I still don't want to love her." His breath was shaky, and he willed himself not to cry. "I think there's something wrong with me. I see her everywhere. I can't sleep because she's always there."

Nari reached out a shaky hand to rub his shoulder. "That's just grief, Taehyung."

"No, you don't understand!" He stood up and ran his hands through his hair. "I literally see her. She's everywhere. I see her out of the corner of my eye when I'm walking through the halls. She floats above me when I lay down to try and sleep. She's always there, Nari, and the worst part is I don't want her to leave. It hurts. She's gone, and it hurts, and I hate it. I hate that I love her so fucking much even though she tried to ruin everyone!"

Neither one of them noticed Eunjin entering the room slowly. The wide eyed girl moved from the doorway to Taehyung and tackled him in a hug. Her sobs of, "I'm not the only one," were muffled in his chest. Nari didn't know what was happening, or what to do, or what to say.

Taehyung was equally as confused as Nari. He hadn't been expecting the small bundle of eraticness  known solely as Kim Eunjin, but he automatically wrapped his arms around her anyway. "What are you saying, Eunjin?" he asked her quietly.

"Jimin." She sniffled and pulled away from him. "He's everywhere. I see him too."

"Wait a minute," Nari said quickly. She stood from the bed and walked to the two of them. "You both see Jimin and Daliania? Is that normal?"

"Hey, dumbass, I obviously wouldn't have asked if something is wrong with me if it was normal. Use your fucking brain for once." Taehyung rolled his eyes before looking back down to Eunjin.

"I'm just not understanding. What is going on?" Nari sat back on the bed and looked between the two of them.

"Nari-ah, we don't know what's going on. We have a lot of questions too," Eunjin whispered. "I see Jimin. We were destined together. Taetae sees Daliania. They were destined together."

Nari pondered over those words. If Jungkook were to die, would she still see him too?