Chapter 9

Jungkook watched as Nari was dragged out of the room. The chains that held him to the wall couldn't be broken, and he shouted in frustration and anger and fear. He wasn't sure when the creature had overpowered them; he didn't even see it happen. It was a trap, and now there wasn't much he could do.

"We will get her back," Namjoon said, but he didn't sound so sure.

"The sun," Yoongi whispered out shortly afterwards.

All heads turned to him, and Jungkook asked, "What the fuck are you talking about? The sun doesn't rise for hours."

"Time doesn't work the same." Yoongi's voice was weak and laced with fear. "The sun will rise soon, and Namjoon is in its direct path. He will burn alive."

"Namjoon, do that fun thingy where you transport or something," Seokjin said quickly. "Get out of the chains."

"He can't," Yoongi said. "But assuming he doesn't put chains around Jihae, then she might be able to do something."

Everyone was thrown off for a moment at the name, but reality set in for them. Yoongi had no fucking clue what had happened.

"Uh, Yoongi," Taehyung said slowly. "She's going by Nari now."

"Where's Yoongi?" Eunjin asked. It was as if the past five minutes hadn't even happened, and her voice was laced with so much confusion.

Yoongi looked around Taehyung and squinted at Eunjin. His mind was racing with everything Jungkook had just told him, and the pain in his chest did cease. He only saw Hana, but it wasn't Hana at the same time. If he truly looked at Eunjin, he noticed so many differences from before. That wasn't his wife, and he didn't know if he should be relieved or not.

"I'm Yoongi," he said slowly. When Eunjin looked at him, he saw just as much confusion behind her eyes that he had felt before. "I don't know who you're seeing, Eunjin, but I'm Yoongi."

"Jimin. You're Jimin."

"Eunjin, please listen to me," Jungkook said. Eunjin turned her head to face him, and he gave her a small smile. "I'm going to tell you what is happening, and I need both you and Yoongi to trust me."

Eunjin nodded her head slowly, and Jungkook sighed heavily. "You and Yoongi are now destined to be together. This is a process of learning to let go of Jimin and Hana."

----

Nari looked around her at the many faces she didn't recognize and the few faces she did recognize. Hoseok was pouting in his chains, and she almost wanted to laugh at him if the circumstances were different.

"Tell me, half breed, why these vampires are so special to you." Nari turned to face the creature that was sitting across from her.

"They're my family."

The creature barked out a laugh at that. "Family?" he asked. "They will send you away to burn the moment it presents itself. You are a half breed. You are only used for a war, and then you will be thrown away like the rest of us."

Nari simply stared. She was running out of energy, and she didn't want to argue with a creature that she knew was significantly stronger and faster than her. She cut her eyes over to see Hoseok's pout deepen. She knew he wanted to argue too, but he smartly kept his mouth shut.

After a moment she asked, "Why do you want my baby?"

"They say half breeds are the most powerful, and I suppose they are in your world. They don't know what happens when a half breed reproduces, but that child holds more power than you can ever imagine."

"So my child will just be another weapon to you."

The creature leaned forward in his seat and smiled a sickly sweet smile. Her stomach rolled. "Only if you want her to be."

Nari's mind was filled with so many questions, and she looked around her in a panic. She met Jina's eyes, and Jina nodded to her as if to tell her not to worry about them. But how could she not worry? She was out of energy, and she needed the last burst of it to get back home.

She closed her eyes and sighed. "It's a girl?" she asked. She was completely calm in that moment. Any excitement of discovering the gender of her child was completely wiped away from her.

"Yes, and she will be lovely. She has very strong parents, but nothing will prepare the worlds for her power."

"What would you use her for?" She was stalling now. She needed someone stronger and smarter to come save her from this shit. She needed Namjoon.

"I'd destroy those who condemned us to this place. You and your twin would never have to worry again." She heard him shift closer to her, and when he placed his hand on her stomach, she did everything she could not to scream.

"You've only taken vampires from the Jung clan until you took Yoongi. You have some vendetta against them, so what is it?" She squeezed her eyes shut tighter and spoke through her teeth.

He removed his hand from her stomach and sat back in his seat. "Jung Hoseok's grandfather is the reason I'm like this, and that entire clan just sat and watched as I burned alive."

----

A/N: This chapter is so short, and I'm so sorry about that. Life has been very hectic. I could have added a lot more to this, but it felt very forced. I wanted to get something out to you guys, and I promise the next chapter will be longer and so much better! I love you all, and please don't forget to comment and vote and follow me. I'd love to keep in touch with all of you! ❤❤❤❤