Chapter 11

Hoseok stared at the creature who sat happily across from Nari as they waited to see what was going to happen next. Something was itching in Hoseok's mind; a memory he had buried a long time ago. He remembered fire, but he always remembered fire.

He needed Areum because she would know exactly what it was that was so familiar and terrifying about the creature holding them captive. She was a short distance away from Hoseok, but she was barely holding on. The thought that she was so close to him but still so far away clouded the memory of whatever fire that consumed his mind.

He felt eyes on him, and he turned to face Jina. The never-ending ocean of black onyx that her eyes offered seemed to melt everything away; the fire, the fear, the barely grasped memory, the sadness. There was only her, and he noticed that every time he looked at her, the fire that burned through his veins turned slightly colder. He felt comfortable in his skin. There was no longer chaos, not with her. And in looking back at her and knowing her, he knew that it wouldn't be Nari or Namjoon or Jungkook or Eunjin that would get them out of this alive. No, not them. It would be his ever-so wise and surprising Park Jina.

Jung Hoseok would give his life for her without question, and he knew that she would do the same for him.

It seemed like hours, and it had been. Nari was doing her best to ask questions to get information from the creature, but he didn't answer her. He just sat and waited and smiled.

Nari was frustrated. She wanted answers. She still didn't know who or what the creature was, and she still didn't know what issues he had with the Jung clan. She also wanted her twin and Jungkook with her, and, dammit, she wanted blood.

"Ah, the sun should be set now," the creature finally said, and moments later the door to the other cellar busted open with a fuming Eunjin standing behind it.

"Listen here, fried head, you're going to let us go now." Her nostrils flared as her eyes changed to red, and Nari noticed other glowing red eyes behind her.

"Eunjin," she whispered. Eunjin's eyes snapped towards her, and she continued, "where are they?"

Two figures stepped around Eunjin, and Nari felt immediate relief at the sight of Jungkook and Namjoon.

Their eyes remained red, but they both smiled at her. She was relatively safe, and that was enough for them. But they both knew she was too weak to do anything.

However, Kim Namjoon knew that Park Jina had a plan. He knew she had about sixty packs of blood in her bag which was currently hidden away somewhere. All he needed to do to help her was to find that damn bag.

"I don't know why you have us locked away, and I don't give a shit. We are leaving." Eunjin continued on, and if looks could kill, burnt flesh wouldn't be the only problem the creature had.

But the creature laughed at Eunjin. "This is excellent," he said. "I'll make you a deal. I keep the half breed that's pregnant and Master Jung, and the rest of you can leave."

There was silence for a moment, but Nari had already made the decision. "Fine," she said.

"What!" Jungkook stormed towards her. He swore he wouldn't yell at her, but he couldn't help himself this time. "This is suicide, Nari!"

Hoseok was quiet though along with Jina. It was like the two of them had expected this outcome the moment they were captured.

"Jeon," Amarian said. It was the first time he had spoken at all, and all eyes turned to him. "We will get them back. We need to get the others home."

And for some reason, Jungkook listened. He turned to the creature and stalked towards him. "If my child or my Nari are harmed, your entire existence will be forgotten by everyone in this world when I am done with you."

"Don't forget about Hoseok, Jeon," Jina said quietly.

"Oh, right. Him too."

The creature only smiled as he stood, and with speed none of them could even comprehend, everyone was freed. Jina immediately began searching for her bag, but the creature held it out to her.

"All of the blood is accounted for," he said.

She nodded and quickly began giving blood out to every single weak vampire before handing some to Min Yoongi.

"Where are they?" She whispered to him.

"Look at my feet," he mouthed back.

She looked down and saw two small bugs by his feet, and she smiled at them. She then turned away and moved to where Nari was standing. She handed her two blood packets before hugging her deeply.

"We will be back soon," she said.

Nari then watched as Jina went up to Hoseok who was still chained to the wall. She turned away to give them whatever privacy she could with close to seventy vampires in the room.

She came face to face with Jungkook who still didn't look too happy with her, but he didn't say anything. He only said "I love you," before he kissed her.

When he stepped away, Namjoon took his place. He looked worried, but he also didn't say anything. He hugged her, kissed the top of her head, and then he followed everyone out the door.

Nari was left alone with Hoseok and the creature, or so she thought.

A/N: this is so short, but I really really needed to update this. Life has been hectic recently, but be looking forward to chapter 12! It won't be months until it's ready, I promise!!!