three

the weekend was around before taehyung knew it, and they were at jungkook's house, taehyung playing with stimulating toys, and jungkook rubbing his back and watching him.

it was friday night, and taehyung would be staying until sunday afternoon, because he really wanted to stay with his kookie.

jungkook's brother had some friends over, and they were being quite loud, so jungkook brought out the toys for taehyung to calm him before he had a meltdown.

they just got louder to the point where they were screaming, and taehyung started to feel uneasy.

he groaned, jerking his head over to the side as he tried to keep himself calm.

"you okay tae baby? shh, lay in my lap. calm down."

he obeyed, resting his head in jungkook's lap, still letting him play with his hair, but still uneasy also.

"i'm so sorry, just stay calm."

he kissed taehyung's soft lips, pushing his bangs back to kiss his forehead.

"you're doing so good tae baby, kookie's so proud of you."

taehyung was trying really hard to hold it together, he didn't feel like wasting his energy on a meltdown.

jungkook knew that taehyung didn't mean it when he had a meltdown— he knew that he couldn't help them.

he smiled a little when jungkook praised him.

"such a good boy, yeah?" he asked, patting the boy's bottom softly.

taehyung sat up, groaning again as they got louder.

"i know baby, i know."

he jerked his head multiple times, mentally cursing himself because of it— he couldn't stop.

he started rocking, to keep himself calm and resist the urge to bang his head on the headboard— it hurt and he didn't like that it was one of his self-stimulations.

jungkook let him do it, it was some type of way to keep everything under control.

he didn't even want to play with the toys that were in front of him.

the louder they got, the more irritated he got.

he groaned more, covering his ears at this point.

"you're doing so good."

he would go scream at his dumb brother and his friends at the moment, but taehyung needed him.

a frustrated whine escapes his lips, and he can't fight it anymore.

he starts screaming, breathing heavily and falling to the floor, repeatedly smacking his hands down onto the carpet.

tears run down his red cheeks, and he starts banging his head on the wall, screaming as loud as ever and crying hard.

"baby... kookie will be right back."

he runs out of the room, taehyung's loud screams echoing through the halls now as the door was wide open.

jungkook didn't give two fucks anymore, they were making taehyung have a meltdown— one that made him hurt himself.

he barged in the room, blood boiling with anger.

as much as he didn't want to yell because of his baby— he did it. he couldn't keep it to himself anymore.

"CAN YOU FUCKTARDS SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU'RE MAKING TAEHYUNG UPSET!"

all eyes went on him, especially his brother, sungjin.

he forgot that jungkook's boyfriend had autism.