twenty-three

it was halloween, and all of the houses were lit up and decorated.

jungkook loved it.

taehyung, not so much.

"ready to go bubba?" jungkook asked, making sure taehyung's vest was strapped on tight.

"mhm."

they were dressed up as princes this year, which was taehyung's choice.

they walked with yoongi, jimin, seokjin, namjoon, and hoseok who decided to come along.

jungkook slipped the ear defenders over taehyung's ears, making sure they were over his ears completely to prevent tantrums.

taehyung did look a little silly, he had on sunglasses and he had his pacifier in his mouth.

but it was okay.

they were going to look around like they did every year, because in the neighborhood they live in, it's mostly teenagers and they don't care for candy anymore.

taehyung looked around, holding jungkook's hand tightly, the other holding his tiger.

the tiger slipped out of his hands, making him turn back.

"uh oh."

he tapped jungkook, getting his attention and pointing to the tiger.

"uh oh baby, hold on."

he grabbed it, handing it to taehyung who squealed happily, hugging the stuffed animal.

jungkook smiled, grabbing taehyung's hand once again and looking around.

"do you think taehyung wants to go to that house that scares him every year?" namjoon asked.

"only if he wants to." hoseok added, looking over at taehyung.

jungkook took his ear defenders off for a moment so he could talk to him.

since it was loud, he got close to his ear to tell him.

"do you wanna go to the scary house baby?"

"mhm."

he put the ear defenders back on, patting his back.

"he said yes."

so they did, and as soon as they walked in, taehyung started to regret it.

it was a haunted house, and he hated those.

he didn't even know why he said yes.

"are you okay my love?" jungkook asked, wrapping an arm around him and kissing his head.

"yes."

jungkook had a feeling that taehyung wasn't okay, but he continued.

they walked up the stairs, the figure scaring the life out of all of them.

taehyung screamed the loudest, his eyes widening in shock as he stepped back.

"hey, hey, it's okay bubba," jungkook assured him, patting his back.

the boy started crying, his pacifier falling out of his mouth and his face a crimson red.

the workers turned the light on in the hall they were in, lighting it up so taehyung wouldn't be so scared.

it looked just like a hotel hallway.

"oh baby, don't cry," jungkook told him, picking him up and letting him cry into his shoulder.

"you're okay, shh," he mumbled into the boys shoulder, kissing his cheek and running his fingers through his hair.

"we are so sorry. does he have some type of disorder?" the woman asked.

"he's autistic." jungkook replied, bouncing the boy in his arms.

"oh, is he okay?"

"he'll be okay."

"hey buddy, i'm sorry," the woman told him, grabbing his hand.

he looked at her, his eyes red and watery.

"see, it's okay bubba." jungkook told him, handing him his tiger.

he grabbed it, resting his head on jungkook's shoulder again.

"i love you, my little prince."

he tickled his sides a bit to get him to giggle, and he did it.

taehyung laughed a little, smiling and kissing jungkook.

the others watched, looking at their boyfriends.

except for hobi.

"all y'all make me feel single."

they chuckled, except for taehyung because he was too focused on getting kisses from jungkook.

jungkook wiped the younger's tears, kissing him very softly.

"all better, baby?"

"mhm."

"that's good. i have something for you," the worker told him, holding the lollipop out for taehyung.

he took it, his hands still shaking, smiling a little at her.

"thank you."

"that's my good boy." the older male praised, taking the crown off of the youngers head to push his hair out of his eyes.

"open."

jungkook took the candy out of his hands, taking the wrapper off for him and handing it back.

taehyung tasted it, humming softly in content.

"is that yummy? hm?" jungkook asked.

"yes."

they continued, and taehyung felt way better.

it was sort of funny when taehyung screamed, because it was loud and he screamed like a little girl.

but at the moment, he was close to falling asleep while jungkook carried him.

he handed his water bottle back to jungkook, signaling that he was done.

"all done babyboy?"

"mhm."

he rubbed his eyes, sighing.

he closed his eyes, falling asleep.

jungkook noticed, letting him sleep.

they had been out for about two hours now, and it was now nine pm.

he went to sleep at this time anyways.

they were on their way back, and it was still packed because people stay out for hours.
====
jungkook made it back to his house with taehyung, bringing him up the stairs and taking his costume off.

he didn't even flinch, letting jungkook take everything off.

after getting into his pajamas, he tucked him in and hopped into the bed with him.

"goodnight, my babyboy."
=====
short chapter. I might do a timeskip! Also I'll explain the Changbin story in a chapter sometime soon!