fourteen

it was a new day, a saturday to be exact.

jungkook didn't have much planned today, just getting taehyung to therapy at twelve pm, so they went for a walk to pass some time.

sometimes, taehyung felt weird because he had to wear a vest, which had a rope attached for if he had a meltdown and tried to run away.

it actually saved his life a few times, even though he flew up in the air when his father panicked and snatched him as hard as he could before the car hit him.

it hurt a little, but he wasn't upset because it was better than dying.

his parents had all types of stuff for taehyung, and even changed their house when they found out taehyung had autism when he was two.

the whole house was baby proofed kind of, like how the furniture had things on the end to protect him if he bumped into the corners.

taehyung remembers lots of times where he caught air while getting pulled.

but now, his thoughts disappeared when jungkook grabbed his hand.

he turned to look at the male, who looked back at him and chuckled.

"what are you thinking about, bubs?"

he only knew because he was jerking his head and flapping his arms by his side.

"blue." the boy told him, pointing up to the sky.

"yeah, the sky is blue babes. good job."

taehyung was obsessed with blue.

he loved the color.

"okay, it's ten am, so you have another hour before we walk back to get the car and go to therapy, okay bubs?" jungkook explained, looking at his phone.

"okay kookie."

taehyung was actually talking today, but eventually, he'll wonder why he's talking and get quiet.

it was always like that.

after walking, they made it to taehyung's therapy, and he got sad.

"don't wanna go, kookie," he whined, holding onto jungkook tightly.

"you're okay, we'll go somewhere fun if you be a good boy."

he liked the sound of that because his eyes lit up.

"taetae best boy?"

"mhm. taetae is such a good boy, isn't he?"

he liked being praised, so he nodded.

"okay, i'll see you at one-thirty, okay?"

"okay."

taehyung went with the man, and they were going to work on his behavior and speech.

as jungkook left for a moment, because he was going to take something to jimin, he thought about something.

he remembered his brother asking him why he dates an autistic person.

so many people ask him that, and he can't reply because he feels weird telling them he finds people like that special.

but he could honestly care less about what they think about him with taehyung, he's happy with him and wouldn't trade him for anything.

actually, behind all of the meltdowns and crying, taehyung's an amazing person.

he's the sweetest.

just thinking about it, jungkook wanted to cry.

he was so happy.

he found his soulmate.

"oh shit i'm crying again," he mumbled, starting up the car.

he called jimin to let him know, and he was in his way.

everything would be good with taehyung if he didn't know he left, which is what he wanted because jungkook hates seeing taehyung upset.

but, that just showed how much he loved his taetae.
=======
i need new friends honestly and NO JASMINE BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING IM NOT REPLACING YOU