twenty-six

sungjin's snapchat was filled with taehyung, with him and jungkook laughing in the background.

taehyung was calm now in jungkook's lap, leaning back to lay on jungkook.

"good boy, baby." he praised, sitting taehyung up in his lap so he could kiss him.

"dada?"

"yes baby?"

"taetae is sorry."

"i know, bub. why are you sorry, hm? tell me what happened baby."

"taetae started yelling at daddy..."

"mhm, and what did daddy do?"

taehyung's cheeks turned red, probably embarrassed to talk about it near sungjin.

"sungjin won't hurt you baby. did daddy spank you?"

"yeah."

"did you learn not to raise your voice at me?"

"sorry dada," he replied, hiding his face in jungkook's shoulder.

"you're okay baby. just be a good boy, remember? i know you want dada to play with you, don't you, yeah? is that right, baby?"

he whispered the last part, sliding a hand under taehyung's shirt, gently kissing the top of his head.

the rest of the funeral went well actually, taehyung wasn't completely quiet but he was quiet enough for the people in the front to not hear him.

"come on my love, we're gonna go to the car."

jungkook picked taehyung up, carrying him out while sungjin walked in front.

"hi taehyung!" someone yelled.

"say hi bubba." jungkook told him, tapping his thigh.

"hi!!!"

"good job! sit down in your seat please."

taehyung sat down, letting jungkook buckle him in and climb in to sit beside him.

he was in the middle because sungjin hates the middle apparently.

taehyung started whining, making jungkook look over at him and move his hair out of his eyes.

"what's wrong babyboy? hm?"

"tummy hurts."

"ah, i see. did you eat something?"

"no."

"why not, bubba? i told you to eat your breakfast before we left. do you want this?"

jungkook held the chocolate bread in his hands, taehyung's eyes lighting up as soon as he saw it.

"yeah you do. here you go, bun."

he handed him the bread, the boy bouncing in his seat a little before sitting back.

"don't make a mess because if you do, dada has to clean it and dada is tired."

jungkook was pretty sleepy, he stayed up for a bit last night to finish work.

taehyung got to sleep, so of course he was wide awake.
====
"come on tae baby."

taehyung hesitated, but he grabbed jungkook's hand anyways.

they were going to go say goodbye to his grandpa.

and, taehyung didn't really care too much, because he didn't cry or anything.

jungkook picked him up so they could walk faster, and taehyung covered his eyes.

he already had on sunglasses because it was bright outside and he hates bright lights, but he was scared.