forty-seven

it was raining now, the rain making soft pitter-patter sounds on the window as jungkook watched, waiting for taehyung to come running into the room.

"dada?" he called, not really sure where the male was.

"i'm in here bubba."

taehyung came running, plopping down in his daddy's lap.

"taetae went peepee!" he yelled excitedly, a huge smile on his face as he looked up at his daddy.

jungkook smiled at his baby, peppering his face with kisses.

"good job baby boy. daddy'll have to go buy you something later."

he hummed, cuddling up to jungkook and rolling his car around on his abs.

he giggled, making jungkook chuckle a bit because it tickled.

"what are you doing to daddy, silly boy?"

he did it again, making jungkook almost choke on his coffee from laughing.

"little stinker," he told him, setting his coffee aside to kiss his baby.

"dada it's raining," he whined, looking up at jungkook with the most beautiful brown eyes.

"yeah, it is. you don't like rain bubba?"

"no. rain is scary."

"oh really? why is it scary babe?"

"trunder."

jungkook chuckled, "you mean thunder, sweetheart."

"yeah."

"so, how was your nap, bubs?"

"taetae dropped his baba," he explained, sulking.

"you dropped your baba? do you know where it went bubbas?"

"nuh uh."

"we'll find it bubba, okay?"

"okie dokey."

jungkook slid a hand under taehyung's shirt, rubbing his hands up and down his baby's back.

"dada, taetae sees cars," the boy explained, putting his hands on the window.

jungkook patted his bottom lightly, "ah tae baby, stop putting your hands on the windows, it leaves handprints."

"sowwy dada.." he replied, taking his hands off of the window.

"put your hands on the windowsill, not the actual window, baby."

taehyung put his hands on the windowsill, looking at the cars that drove past their house.

jungkook quietly watched him, drinking his coffee and gently rubbing taehyung's back.

"vroom vroom," taehyung mumbled, resting his head on his arms as he continued to watch.

it only took one second before taehyung turned around, bored already.

"dada.." he whined, playing with jungkook's necklace.

"hm? what is it, bub?" he responded, looking at his phone as he replied to jimin's text.

"taetae wants dada's kisses.." he pouted, locking eyes with jungkook.

jungkook sat his phone aside. "do you want kisses, or do you want attention, little one? i know you too well."

"dada, taetae wants attention.."

"uh oh, someone's pouty. what's wrong?"

he kissed his neck, making taehyung giggle.

"dada, baby wants more kisses.."