twenty-seven

taehyung was super excited, back to himself after seeing all of the tiger toys he got from his cousins.

he bounced in his seat, his eyes focused on the toys while jungkook unbuckled him, opening the door.

"hold on, let me get you out because you could fall."

he got taehyung out, the boy running straight for his presents.

"happy early birthday tae!!" his aunt yelled, wrapping her arms around the boy who let her hug him.

after the hug, his twenty year old cousin gave him a hug too, since she hasn't seen him in forever.

"hi kookie!"

"hi bella."

jungkook squatted down to taehyung who sat on the floor, smiling and ruffling his hair.

"what do you say baby?"

"thank youuuuuu!" he yelled.

jungkook sat beside him, smiling and kissing him.

"good job. you can open them."

jungkook used the knife to open it for him, letting taehyung do the rest.

"wow taehyung, what's that buddy?" his father asked, looking at the figure taehyung held.

"it's buzz!" he replied, a huge smile on his face.

"yeah, it's buzz. good job." his boyfriend praised, putting the toy aside so he could open the rest.

"taetae, what's that my love?"

"it's a tiger!"

"good job bubba!"

taehyung started doing a little dance in jungkook's lap, making the group of people laugh a little.

"someone's excited, yeah?"

he opened the rest, getting high on cake and laying on jungkook.

he fiddled with the toy, knocked from all of the cake he ate.

jungkook actually liked high taehyung, he was so calm it was like he was a different person.

even though this was the third diaper in twenty minutes.

"i know that your tummy hurts babe, it'll feel better soon."

taehyung sighed, hoping that what jungkook said was true.

after another hour, taehyung had thrown up twice and he was currently getting changed for third time.

"oh baby, dada is so sorry."

taehyung didn't even reply, instead, he let jungkook put his shirt on.

and they were in the car, so when taehyung threw up the first time, jungkook and sungjin started gagging.

"bad day today hm bubba?"

he nodded, snuggling up to jungkook with his blanket.

the only reason he was out of his seat was because taehyung's dad was taking a break from driving.

"feel better baby, i love you so much my sweet boy."

taehyung did not feel good, and you could tell.

usually when he throws up he's okay, but not this time.

taehyung started drooling, his body feeling limp in jungkook's lap.

the boy started convulsing, scaring the life out of sungjin because he woke up to taehyung's mother yelling at jungkook, telling him what to do.

"i got him, he's fine, i know what to do." jungkook told her, putting taehyung on his side.

he hopped in the back of the minivan to give taehyung more space.

the convulsing slowed, and now he was slowly clicking his tongue, not loud but softly.

jungkook stood there, keeping a close eye on him.

"you're okay baby, you're doing so good, i love you."

and he always says that he loves him every time, because, what if taehyung can't stop convulsing? he'll hear jungkook's soft voice before dying.

but, taehyung was fine, and that wouldn't happen anyways.

taehyung stopped completely, his eyes shifting to look at jungkook, who was close to crying, like he is every time.

"hi baby, you're back... i missed you."

the reason why he said that taehyung was back was because he was, to him it felt like taehyung shut down when he had seizures.

he gently placed a hand on the boys head, moving closer to kiss his forehead.

"you'll be okay. trust me."

taehyung looked at him, reaching for his hand.

jungkook smiled even though he was crying like a bitch, grabbing taehyung's weak hand and holding tightly.

"you're such a good boy." he choked out, mentally cursing himself for crying in front of taehyung who just looked at him, wanting to say something but too weak to do so.

but, he knew that it was jungkook, he knew who his dada was by his voice, because his vision was still blurry since he wasn't fully aware.

"you're such a strong boy, aren't you?"

and that brought back so many memories.

taehyung remembered everything.

he remembered getting bullied in middle school for not talking and making eye contact, he was always being punched and hit at school until he couldn't take it.

he was suicidal at one point.

but, all of that disappeared when he met jungkook.

he's happy again.

and, just because he acts like a child, doesn't mean that he doesn't have feelings.

taehyung hurts sometimes too, but no one knows because they can't see that.

they can't see that his heart hurts too, all they see is happy and bubbly taehyung.

but, now, he doesn't wear a mask anymore.

his heart doesn't hurt anymore, he's happier.

a tear rolled down his cheek, catching jungkook by surprise.

"did i make you cry baby? i'm sorry my love."

everyone else in the car got silent, crying a little from the moment the two were having.

taehyung smiled a little, finally becoming more aware.

jungkook chuckled.

"there you go, that's the happy boy that i know."

taehyung sat up, struggling to do so since he felt dizzy, but he did it, wrapping his arms around jungkook.

"i love you so fucking much." jungkook told him, hugging him back.

and taehyung would hear that until the day he dies.....

because, that's his soulmate.
========
Damn I made myself cry💀 tell me what you think lol