twenty

jungkook was outside, with the water hose making sure his yard looked good.

taehyung was with him, sitting on the front porch with his ipad, watching some type of show while jungkook did what he was doing.

taehyung was awfully quiet, he hadn't really said a word today and he usually talks.

but, he is autistic.

jungkook didn't think too much of it because taehyung has those types of days where he doesn't want to talk.

and those days where he doesn't make eye contact.

but he seemed okay, he kept himself occupied and only tapped jungkook once to tell him that the tablet died.

"taehyung, come here baby."

taehyung looked up, walking over to jungkook.

"i just want a hug, baby."

he smiled, wrapping his arms around jungkook, looking up at him and puckering his lips.

jungkook chuckled, kissing the younger.

"you're so cute."

"hold this for me, baby."

jungkook handed him the hose, turning away for a second.

taehyung looked at it in curiosity, even though he knew what it was.

he pulled the handle, the water shooting out of the hose and hitting him in the face.

he let go of the handle, starting to giggle.

it was funny.

"what are you doing babyboy? hm?"

jungkook couldn't help but laugh at taehyung, who was still laughing.

"you do it dada!" he yelled, handing the hose over to jungkook.

jungkook chuckled, spraying taehyung with the water.

the boy burst out in giggles, and it made jungkook happy just to see taehyung happy.

"is that funny?"

he nodded, laughing even harder when jungkook sprayed him again.

this went on for another twenty minutes before taehyung wanted to sit down.

jungkook hugged him, even though both of their shirts were soaking wet.

"i love you so so much, baby."

taehyung smiled, resting his head on jungkook's shoulder and playing with his necklace.

"alright, let's go inside so i can change your clothes."

he nodded, so they went inside, jungkook not forgetting taehyung's ipad because he knew that he would cry for hours if they left it outside and it rained before they could go back out and get it.

jungkook sat his baby on the bed, ruffling his wet curly hair.

"alright babyboy, i'm gonna change you now~," jungkook told him in a sing-song voice, gently rubbing the boy's stomach making him smile.

taehyung was like a baby, but one that was cuter than any other actual baby jungkook had ever seen in his life.

but, taehyung was a very smart baby.

he was pretty intelligent, but people just don't see it because the majority of the time he doesn't act like it, according to others.

taehyung could act like it, only if he forced himself to get out of his child mindset, which was impossible for him to do because he's acted like that for the longest and he can't get out of it.