forty-five

after taking pictures that took forever because taehyung doesn't cooperate, the two went back home.

it was only two pm, and taehyung had his nap already so he was bored.

he babbled to himself while he pushed his cars around on the coffee table, supposedly watching a movie but it was watching him now.

"alright prince, daddy'll be right back. he's going to take a shower."

"okie dokey." the boy replied, turning back to his toys.

a few minutes after jungkook went upstairs, taehyung grabbed his box of markers.

"picture," he told himself, grabbing a few colors and a piece of paper.

he started drawing random things, coloring them in very carefully.

"b-blue. bubba starts with the letter b, and so does blue. blue baby." he mumbled, saying random stuff.

just seconds after, he realized that the marker was bleeding through the paper, onto the white coffee table.

"uh oh."

he freaked out, trying to grab another marker to color over it so jungkook wouldn't see it.

but then, he thought of something else.

"taetae can color the whole table blue!"

and that's what he did, scribbling all over the table, making sure that every spot was blue.

his hands were blue also, opening the capsules of the markers to let the ink drip on the table.

jungkook got out of the shower, noticing that it was awfully quiet.

taehyung is mute sometimes, but this time it was silent.

he couldn't hear him.

he quickly got dressed, walking downstairs and gasping.

"taehyung!"

taehyung looked at his daddy, eyes widening in shock.

"h-hi dada...."

"what did you do?"

taehyung pointed to the table, wondering why his daddy asked when it's right in-front of him.

"you- holy shit-" he clenched his fists so he wouldn't yell at his little one.

he got down to his level, running his fingers through the youngers curly hair.

"you wanna tell dada what you did? you're in trouble."

taehyung started crying, because he hated getting into trouble.

"wash your hands and go to the corner. now."

taehyung quickly washed his hands, going over to the corner, sitting down.

jungkook sighed, picking taehyung's markers up and moving them, walking over to him.

"give me your paci."

he took the clip off, taking the pacifier out of his mouth and moving it.

"you can have it when your punishment is over. i'm not very happy with you right now."

"dada?"

"shh, taehyung. you're not supposed to talk in time out babe."

he whined, bored out of his mind.

"dada taetae wants out."

"what did i just say? be quiet, tae."

he hated it when jungkook called him by his real name.

"daddy-"

"taehyung. close your mouth."

this was the only punishment he could get, taehyung is autistic and he has more issues and he couldn't do anything else, he didn't want to hurt him.

he finally got quiet, leaning on the wall.

after thirty minutes, taehyung was still sitting there, watching his daddy clean.

he whined, tired of sitting in the corner.

"daddy..."

"not yet, bubba."

jungkook grabbed taehyung's pacifier, taking it off and putting his new blue one on the clip.

he made grabby hands at it, wanting his new one.

"you can have it when you get out of time out."

he whined, not liking this at all.

jungkook started to feel bad because taehyung kept whining, so he let him out.

"come to dada taetae."

taehyung slowly walked over to jungkook, who picked him up and peppered his face with kisses.

taehyung giggled, putting his shirt in his mouth.

"uh oh bubba, don't chew on your shirt babe."

he took it out of his mouth, clipping the pacifier clip to his shirt and putting the pacifier in his mouth.

"there you go bubba."

taehyung giggled again, his boxy smile visible from behind the pacifier.

"can you promise me something, bubby?"

"yesh."

"promise to never, ever do that again."

"okay!"

after saying okay, taehyung got lots of kisses and cuddles from his daddy, and everything was fine.

until he started acting up again.
======
okay, i won't threaten you this time but tell me what you think:

okay thanks im gonna write the next chapter - Ashton😎