forty-three

since taehyung has autism and other issues on top of that, he has three rooms that belong to him in the new house.

he would be sleeping with jungkook still, but he has his own bedroom, a sensory room, and a play room.

"come on bubs, we can go see your rooms."

jungkook carried him up the stairs, opening the door to his sensory room.

taehyung's eyes lit up as he looked around.

"do you like it bubba? it's for you." jungkook asked.

"yay!" taehyung yelled.

"and guess what?"

"what?"

"you'll be staying here tonight so you can play all you want!"

"yay!"

"do you want to see your play room bubba?"

he had a play room because jungkook didn't want all of his toys in the bedroom, so this was probably a good idea.

he opened the door, and taehyung looked at jungkook and smiled.

"you can play for a bit bubs."

"okay."

jungkook let him play, going downstairs to get him some milk so he would be sleepy and ready for his nap.

he warmed it up, bringing it upstairs.

"bubs? can you open the door for daddy, baby?"

"mhm!" taehyung replied, getting up and opening the door.

jungkook gasped, "look at my little cute princess, are you playing dress up bubba?"

"mhm, daddy i want my milkie."

"here you go bub."

he handed him the sippy cup, ruffling his hair.

"can you watch a movie with me dada?"

"sure, princess," he replied, picking the boy up. "what does baby want to watch, hm?"

"can we watch peter pan dada?"

"sure, little one." jungkook put the movie in, booping his baby's nose right after.

he sat down on the couch, putting taehyung in his lap.

he kissed his forehead, laying taehyung's head on his shoulder.

"relax, baby. you're ready to go night night aren't you?"

"yesh," taehyung replied sleepily, letting out a soft sigh before relaxing.

jungkook rocked him, waiting for him to fall asleep.

and a few minutes after, taehyung let go of his cup, going into dreamland.

"my little angel, sweet dreams sweetheart."

he didn't want to move though, he liked taehyung's warmth and he wanted to give him kisses while he slept, so he grabbed his phone to text jimin.

he sat with taehyung for about an hour before he got up to get his snack ready for when he woke up.

he walked downstairs, going into the kitchen to get taehyung's cup, filling it up with juice and putting taehyung's favorite crackers in his bowl.

it wasn't much, since taehyung doesn't eat that much anyways.

after another hour, taehyung woke up and jungkook had to go get him.

he walked up the stairs, opening the door to taehyung's playroom.

"dada!" taehyung spoke softly, sitting up and making grabby hands at the man.

"hi baby, did you wake up bub?"

he picked him up, ruffling his hair and kissing his forehead.

"you went to sleep in your dress, should we get some pajamas on?"

"mhm."

they weren't going anywhere, so it didn't matter if taehyung wore pajamas at three pm.

"saggy diaper, hm? why didn't you tell daddy that you went potty bub?"

"i dunno, sorry dada."

"no no no, it's okay baby, no need to be sorry."

he knew that taehyung felt bad sometimes about all of this, and the only thing he could do was tell him that it was okay.

he wished that he didn't have to go through this, because he didn't deserve any of this.

all of these issues don't look like they faze taehyung, but, he cries a lot about it.

and that's why jungkook is here.

to wipe his tears and tell him that he's so strong and brave.

seeing how much he's improved, he should be proud of himself.

it didn't take long to get him changed, and right after that, they went downstairs.

taehyung ate his snack and he drank his juice, so he went into the living room to watch more tv.

jungkook had nothing to do, so he sat with taehyung, who laid his head on his shoulder and sighed.

"i love you daddy."

"i love you more baby."
======
taehyung is cute

tell me what you think or i'll write smut again:

okay i'm writing the next chapter bye bye -Ashton😎