sixteen

taehyung was a little upset, he jumped up and down angrily, and he whined a little.

"tae baby, no." jungkook told him, looking at the boy, letting him do whatever he needed to do to cool down.

he screamed, shocking jungkook with how loud he was.

"shh, i can't give you something that you can't have." jungkook replied, still sitting on the bed while taehyung continued.

"don't be mad, baby. it's for a good reason."

the reason why taehyung was mad is because he asked jungkook for something, and jungkook was about to give it to him before he realized that taehyung's parents said that he couldn't have it.

but, taehyung had an attitude now and it probably wouldn't go away anytime soon.

everytime he gets mad, he'll scream and jump up and down until he gets tired of doing that.

he sometimes throws things, but not often.

"taehyung, don't you dare." jungkook warned, waiting for taehyung to throw the toy across the room so he could pick him up and hold him so he wouldn't throw anything else.

taehyung looked at him, throwing it across the room with another thing, whining as soon as jungkook picked him up.

"stop, bubs."

he only whined, kicking the air since he was off of the ground.

"stop, tae."

then, he said a word that jungkook thought he would never say.

"bitch."

jungkook was a little surprised, taehyung had a vocabulary.

"hey, let's calm down, okay? don't use that word."

after a few minutes, taehyung got triggered and ended up having a meltdown.

"go lay on him," jungkook told the dog, who listened and laid on taehyung, keeping him calm.

"you okay baby?" jungkook asked, moving his hair over so he could see him.

he didn't look okay.

his face and ears were red from crying, and he was bleeding from hurting himself.

jungkook felt bad, once again.

taehyung whimpered, crying again as he hid his face in his arms, still laying on his stomach on the floor.

"what's wrong, hm?"

he was crying, and jungkook didn't even know why.

"get off of him for a minute." jungkook told the dog, who listened again, getting off of taehyung but staying by his side.

"come here, i'll hold you."

he picked taehyung up, sliding a hand under his shirt to rub his back.

"bad day today, isn't it my love?"

taehyung was never like this, it wasn't like him.

"do you feel sick, bubba?"

he nodded.

"what hurts?"

he looked at jungkook, pointing to his throat so he wouldn't have to talk.

"okay, i understand. do you want to take a nap?"

he said yes as expected, so jungkook laid him down and played with his hair to put him to sleep.

he started humming, because it makes taehyung feel safe.

"shh, go to sleep my love."

and just like that, taehyung was out.

from everything that happened, he needed sleep.

jungkook left him alone, leaving him with the dog next to him as he went downstairs to talk with his mother.

"hi kook, is taehyung okay?" she asked, turning the tv down.

"he's okay, he's taking a nap."

"it made me feel bad when i heard him crying, he's the sweetest and i don't see or hear him upset often."

jungkook chuckled a little, sitting down on the couch beside his mother.

"also, can you tell sungjin to stop with the taehyung stuff? he doesn't think i should be dating an autistic person, but taehyung is perfect and i'm tired of hearing that he's not."

"of course. like you said, taehyung is perfect and he deserves a boyfriend like you. taehyung needed you, and you are here now and he's happy. don't worry about sungjin, he's just sad that his girlfriend broke up with him."

jungkook started laughing.

"well then, that explains a lot."
======
another short chapter. i'll make longer chapters soon. ✌🏾