fifty-seven

(this chapter is a little sad)
taehyung was very fidgety at the moment, stimming as he waited to see his doctor.

jungkook sat beside him, scrolling through instagram.

the waiting room was very empty, surprisingly.

taehyung started to pull his hair, whimpering as he did it, which got jungkook's attention.

"hey, bubba. put your hands down, okay love?"

taehyung whined, sliding out of the chair and sitting on the floor.

taehyung put his fingers in his mouth, sliding around on his knees, pushing the ball in the waiting room around.

eventually, he got tired, laying down on the floor and looking at jungkook.

"why are you so fidgety, princess? hm?" the man asked, bending down and ruffling the younger's hair.

"dunno. paci pwease." taehyung replied, smiling when jungkook handed it to him.

another twenty minutes of jumping, pacing, repeating words, and rocking went by before they were called to the back.

"kim taehyung?" the woman called, taehyung not responding as usual.

"hey, come here bub, let's go." jungkook held his arms out, picking the boy up and following the doctor.

"so how's he been doing? is he calmer now?" she asked, looking down at her clipboard.

"i wouldn't say calm, he's been really fidgety lately, and a lot of his harmful stims are coming back." jungkook replied, sitting taehyung up on his hip again.

"what's wrong muffin? hm?"

taehyung whined, resting his head on jungkook's shoulder.

"awweee someones sleepy, hm?" taehyung nodded quickly, closing his eyes.

the woman opened the door to the room, letting jungkook go in first.

"alrighty, i'm doctor kim, and you are?"

"i'm jeon jungkook, and this is kim taehyung, my boyfriend." jungkook explained, holding taehyung in his lap.

"okay. hi jungkook, i have a few questions and then we'll get started."

"what's his date of birth?"

"12/30/2002."

"what does he have?"

"autism, epilepsy, and some other things that we don't know the name of."

"alright. is he potty trained?"

"no."

"have you or his parents tried?"

"yes. his parents did."

"do you mind if we try today?"

"i don't, but if he's uncomfortable, we'll stop."

"okay." she went out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"bubba~" jungkook softly spoke, bouncing the younger in his lap, trying to wake him up. "wake up baby~"

taehyung's eyes slowly opened, looking right at his daddy.

"there's my babyboy~ hi pretty boy~"

a little smile appeared behind taehyung's pacifier, a small giggle leaving his mouth.

"you wanna try and go potty like a big boy today, princess?"

"nuh uh."

taehyung's didn't want to learn.

he knew that he couldn't stick with it.

jungkook sighed.

"alright, tae baby. you can stay in diapers for as long as you want."

"yay dada!" the boy smiled, kissing jungkook's cheek.

jungkook chuckled, ruffling taehyung's hair.

a few minutes of silence passed, before taehyung said something.

"daddy, will i die in your arms?"

jungkook's heart shattered, looking over at taehyung and kissing his forehead.

"yes, my love. you're going to die in my arms, okay? but please don't talk like that, i need you." he started to cry, kissing his baby's soft lips.

"i won't be able to hold you, kiss you, tell you how much i love you, go and wake you up in the morning, cuddle you, tickle you, or look at those beautiful eyes. i'm gonna miss you, taehyung. i'm going to miss you so fucking much. you're so strong, keep fighting until you can't. jungkookie's always going to love his taehyungie, no matter what. you're a fighter, taehyung. you're going to do amazing things. i'll probably lose myself when you leave, but just know that i will never stop loving you. you've shown me who i am. promise to never forget about me, okay?you're my forever boy. you'll always be mine. my bubba."

taehyung's lip quivered as his eyes watered, shaking his head.

"i don't want to die daddy! please!" he yelled, shaking his head rapidly.

"i know baby. lets hope that you dont, okay?" their lips smashed together, kissing each other, not even caring if someone walked in. jungkook pulled away, knowing that taehyung isn't that good with kissing.

"let's go home, okay? we can come back later."
========
not me getting my phone taken for a week-

anyways, im back. i missed you guys🥺🥺🥺

and thank you to Jangmi_Bish for talking with lucas. he loves you so much, and he's currently recovering from his brain surgery on monday. he'll talk to you soon🥺

i will continue this in the next chapter😭

sorry for making you sad😭

-lando🥺