Fresh in the Spotlight

A lone cottage sat on the outskirts of Musutafa, only visible to the owner and those who he desired to enter.

Inside the abode lived Memoria, a neutral villain with the quirk of Obscurity. This granted him the ability to see anything in the past, but was always blinded in the present. He could also foresee events occasionally, but only when someone gained his absolute trust.

"Hay alguien aquí? No? Solo soy yo. Estoy mal todos los días, estoy muy mal ahora, y me sentiré mal mañana."

Ding!

The bell rang on Memoria's door, signaling the arrival of someone.

"Come in," welcomed Memoria, his voice containing a heavy Spanish accent. His words were still very natural, as he had been living in Japan for more than twenty years.

"Memoria, I request a prediction," said the man. He had dark brown hair and a plaid brown buttoned shirt.

"This is your third visit this week, Benjamin. What is it this time?" asked Memoria.

"Will my plan really succeed if I perform all of the correct steps. I still am doubtful that it will actually work. Aeon Bi-Han is a very intelligent young man, and could sense this plan's eventual outcome."

"Benjamin, I am positive that if you proceed correctly and without doubt, you will transition his mind in whatever direction you please. Do you think this child possesses more ability than you?" questioned Memoria.

"No, I apologize. I shouldn't have come again," apologized Ben. Memoria looked at him with a confused expression.

"Benjamin? What are you doing here?"

Ben sighed, as this was a normal thing for Memoria to suffer from. It wasn't because of his elderly age, but his quirk. "I was just leaving. Goodbye, Memoria."

"Oh, hasta luego, mi amigo. Tell me that you're coming next time and I'll surprise you with something."

"I don't think I'll be returning, Memoria. In fact, this is probably the last time you'll be seeing me."

8 YEARS LATER

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the yearly Billboard Chart JP!"

TVs all over Musutafa showed the same event, which was the Hero Billboard Chart JP. This was a yearly event in which the top 500 heroes were ranked. This ranking depended on several factors, which were how many crimes were solved, individual popularity, and how charismatic each hero was.

A statue was erected of All Might outside of the building, as he was the former #1 hero for nearly two decades. A majority of the new pro-heroes couldn't attend the event, as only six of the top ten heroes were present.

Eijiro Kirishima stood among the fans, raising both fists while shouting in excitement. He showed off his hardening, which was more powerful than steel. His hair was similar to when he was younger, but it had some additional length. He was accompanied by Hanta Sero, who slid through an open window with his tape.

Izuku Midoriya was the center of attention, however, as he had been the number one hero the previous year. He was much taller than before, rising to 6'1 because of a massive growth spurt. His costume was also updated majorly, with a bright turquoise jumpsuit and red gloves.

"Let us begin this wondrous occasion! The results are about to be posted, so DON'T YOU LOOK AWAY!" warned the announcer.

The heroes that were ranked 15-11 were shown in succession, while the crowd cheered for each new name that was shown.