A Light Snowfall

1 MONTH AFTER THE FEDERATION BATTLE

December 24th

After everything had settled down among heroes and villains alike, lots of things were settled and changes were made.

The Yaoyorozu Agency held a group memorial for all of the fallen heroes, most notably Shoto Todoroki, who was the last living hero with the Todoroki surname.

Every hero that suffered major injury recovered fairly well, including Kosuke and Bakugo, whose injuries were very severe. Kosuke suffered fourth degree burns all over his body and head trauma, but mostly recovered in about twenty five days. Bakugo's pelvis was damaged, had abdominal injuries, and was required to refrain from heroic activities for six months.

Maelstrom, Overhaul, Muscular and Shinso were imprisoned in Tartarus, while Kurogiri was taken to a lesser prison. Toga was secured at a mental hospital and started to actually talk with other people without having any breakdowns.

Aeon and Mina both shared the former's rather large house, which the latter only lived in initially because she had nowhere else to go. Eventually, however, they resumed their relationship and chose to live together mutually.

Mina tried constantly to get her hero license back, and in about two weeks she was accepted into a training program for adults. In a month's time, she was excelling in the course and was almost ready to receive a provisional hero license.

Tokoyami was rarely seen by any of the heroes, but was always cheerful and smiling, unlike his usual serious personality. No one really knew what had happened, but they didn't dare question his joviality, and were just pleased to see him enjoying life more than ever, especially after his suicide attempt a month earlier.

Shexor and Eri still remained isolated in their home, but were much more welcoming to visitors such as Aeon or Kirishima. Eri was overjoyed to see any of her pro-hero friends, which made Shexor pleased in return.

One day, Aizawa decided that he would break the silence between him and Shexor and finally visit to form a proper friendship again. When he arrived, Shexor was shocked beyond belief and tried to apologize for how things had abruptly ended between them. Aizawa dismissed it and stated that his only intention was to start up a proper relationship between the two. They both agreed to always keep in touch and to never stray away from one another.

Mr. Friendly and Compress remained free men, but were reminded by heroes that they were not heroes by any means and would be stopped if they were considered threats. If they ever disappeared from city lines, they could also be captured forcefully. Friendly took this news well, but Sako accepted somberly, and completely disappeared soon after.

On December 17th, Aeon invited a select amount of heroes to a Christmas party, as he wanted life to finally seem more casual for every hero involved in the Federation conflict. This gave the recipients seven days to decide if they wanted to attend. He and Ashido rented a cabin similar to Tokoyami's in a snowy woodland area, which was larger, and more suitable for hosting a vast amount of people. 

"Fifteen minutes," mumbled Aeon, who was a bit concerned about no one showing up. He knew that the battle had impacted most of the heroes, but that was exactly why he wanted to throw a party. Aeon hopped onto a stool next to the medium-sized tree that he had chosen to match the ceiling height perfectly. He placed a silver star on the tip of the tree that glistened with a metallic glow.