Contrary Alliances

RING! 

RING! 

RING! 

Mashirao Ojiro waited patiently inside Tartarus, crouched against the wall next to all of the deceased security members. He knew the only way to catch the newly-freed villain was to get some pro-heroes on the case. 

"Yaoyorozu Agency here, how can we assist you?" 

"I'm Mashirao Ojiro, the 254th pro hero. I'm an assigned guard at Tartarus, and one of the villains escaped a few minutes ago. I need to speak to your boss," he explained, waiting for a response from the worker. 

"She is a bit occupied at the moment. I will tell her about your call-" 

"No-I uh...I'm one of her classmates from U.A High! I need to talk to her now!" he demanded, shaking the phone in his hand. 

After his outburst, he heard the caller walking on the other line and waited for another couple minutes. 

"Hello? Is it true that you're from U.A?" 

Mashirao recognized the voice of Momo Yaoyorozu herself, and clenched his fist victoriously. "Yes, it's Mashirao Ojiro! I need to explain an incident that happened at Tartarus." 

"I'm glad to hear from you Ojiro, but please make this fast. I have to speak with Uraraka about a partnership at her Agency," she requested, motioning for the worker to leave the room politely. 

"Two villains entered Tartarus to rescue another villain who was a prisoner here. One of them was Hitoshi Shinso and the other I recognized as the villain from the Forest Training Camp we went to years ago. He had blue flames and purple skin everywhere." 

"Shinso's villain name is Discord and the second one you mentioned is Dabi. I don't remember hearing anything about Dabi for a while now, but I know that Shinso has been affiliated with many villain groups lately. Who was the villain who escaped?" asked Yaoyorozu. 

"Overhaul." 

Momo froze when she heard the name of one of the most dreaded villains in Tartarus. Overhaul had both of his arms removed by unknown means, and was unable to use his quirk afterwards. "Why would anyone want to free a quirkless villain?" she thought. 

"The fire villain...Dabi, gave Overhaul a pair of prosthetic arms that seemingly restored his quirk. I didn't even know that type of material existed, but it seems very dangerous. If he has his quirk back, then the entire world is in danger," warned Ojiro. 

"I'm going to get some heroes together after we finish here. I have Kyoka Jiro, Tenya Iida, Eijiro Kirishima, Shinya Kamihara, Nejire Hado, Inasa Yoarashi, Slovachi Yotanaba, Koji Koda, and Kosuke Ito as allies. It might be difficult, but I might be able to get Vessalite Watanabe and...Eraserhead to help," she explained. 

Ojiro went silent for a few seconds, as he didn't expect her to list that many heroes. "I'm not sure if we're going to need that many her-" 

"We are if Overhaul has allies. He might have a group of them waiting for us, and we'll be severely outnumbered. It's always better to come more prepared than unprepared," interrupted Yaoyorozu. "I know he is intelligent, and must have always had a backup plan for if he got captured. His fight against the heroes at the raid nine years ago must have given him fame."

"I guess you're right...like always, anyway, I should be going to see if any other villains have escaped from their cells. I will update you if anything else important happens. Bye," ended Ojiro, hanging up the call. 

"Well, I'd better get started!" exclaimed Momo, typing furiously on her computer to arrange a meeting. "It's time for a team up."