Final Preparations

The next day, Aeon, Mina, Bakugo, and Tokoyami arrived at the Yaoyorozu Agency after the second meeting ended, which meant that all of the heroes were in various places throughout the massive building. 

The agency headquarters was perhaps the biggest one in the country, having a pool, over 100 bedrooms, and lots of training areas for heroes in training and pros alike. 

Aeon got out of the backseat of Bakugo's vehicle, and was immediately greeted by several heroes who were stationed outside. 

Mashirao Oijiro and another hero both guarded the entrance, along with Vessalite Watanabe, who was a sentry. 

Watanabe was very mysterious, and didn't talk much, even with other heroes. He mostly kept to himself, and lived in a bedroom within the agency building.

"Hey, Aeon!" exclaimed the hero next to Mashirao, as Aeon turned to face him. He had short dark red hair, which contrasted with the grey cape of his hero costume. 

Aeon recognized the hero as Kosuke Ito, one of his friends from middle school. The two had shared many classes together, and both wanted to become strong heroes. 

"Kosuke!" responded Aeon, hugging his friend that he hadn't seen in over nine years. Kosuke was a bit taller than Aeon, his height being 6'2" compared to Aeon's 5'11" stature. "Do you work at the agency?" 

"No, I was summoned here by Yaoyorozu to help out with the Nightscorch crisis. Is that why you're here, Bahamut?" asked Kosuke, referring to Aeon by his old hero name. 

"Kosuke, I changed that," grumbled Aeon, making the hero stifle laughter. 

"I know, but I still prefer your old one. Anyway, the second big meeting just ended a few minutes ago, and we decided that the heroes are going to scout around U.A tomorrow just in case the villains appear earlier than expected," explained Kosuke. "Ah, why am I telling you all of this? Yaoyorozu's gonna probably tell you herself. Come in!" 

"Any greeting for us?" joked Bakugo, joining the two heroes ahead. Mina sped up to catch them, leaving Tokoyami behind accidentally. Tokoyami didn't really mind that, however, as he still needed time to sort things out. 

Aeon was astonished by the inside of the agency, reminding him of when he first went to the Sports Festival hotel eight years ago. The inside wasn't gold or silver, but it looked very fancy and polished. 

It was very obvious that Yaoyorozu had designed the place, as it practically had her name on every prop, color, and decoration throughout the building. Bakugo paused to look around for any heroes he recognized, and that's when he saw Eijiro Kirishima exiting one of the bedrooms. 

"HEY! KIRISHIMA!" shouted Bakugo, waving at the other red haired hero. Kirishima looked down to see his best friend from U.A, and the one who accompanied him through their entire time as heroes in training. 

"BAKUGO!" yelled back Kirishima, leaping from the first floor and harshly landed next to Bakugo in the lobby. "HOW ARE YOU, MAN?" 

"Good," replied Bakugo, shaking Kirishima's hand without much force. The latter seemed disappointed, applying more pressure to the handshake. 

"Oh, c'mon! Where's the Bakugo I know?" questioned Kirishima, waiting for his friend to lash out angrily like he used to. 

"RIGHT HERE!" roared Bakugo passionately, clenching his bicep to release a small explosion, but not enough to damage anything inside. 

"YEEEEAAAAH! THERE YA GO!" screamed Kirishima, satisfied enough with Bakugo's counter. He led the group to a set of small rooms at the end of the hall, which were the only ones unoccupied thanks to the crisis.