Bahamut and Tiamat

11:32

"Nucleus will detonate in twenty-eight minutes," whispered Nightscorch, who was standing near the window of the third floor. "It's not looking bright for the heroes." 

Kurogiri was seated next to Jikshour, while Ben roamed around in one of the stores. "I wouldn't underestimate them, Nightscorch. They are very resilient." 

Jikshour glared at Kurogiri, as to Nightscorch, he was just another person talking down to him.

"Of course they are, most heroes would have left by now, but these ones are the best heroes around. We just have to keep our current positions secure and we'll win this battle. My father told me to watch out for Tiamat specifically, as that hero will supposedly be a problem for us. I can't say that I believe him though, as I don't even know who Tiamat is." 

Kurogiri was extremely confused by what Jikshour said, because it would be extremely beneficial for Ben to explain who Tiamat was to him. He brushed it off as part of Ben's plan and left, leaving Jikshour alone. 

"More killing," muttered Jikshour, looking at his hands that were covered in dried blood. "Why do the heroes have to come near me if they know I'm stronger?" 

"Because that is what they were trained to do," replied Ben, emerging from seemingly nowhere. He grinned at Jikshour which infuriated the young villain like it always did. Ben was always on a higher platform than Nightscorch and had to look down on him every time they spoke. 

"They die for no reason than to recklessly try and help out. They don't need to kill themselves," he responded, while peering out the window at Inasa Yoarashi and Kosuke fighting Dabi. "I tried to warn them myself, but they just wouldn't listen."

Dabi waited patiently for heroes to arrive, as he was quite impatient at this point. He was eager to fight, and yet, all the heroes were doing was fighting other villains. 

"I see no one has dealt with you yet." 

Dabi turned to see Inasa Yoarashi, and a massive whirlwind of air below him. He taunted Dabi by releasing a small gust of wind that only managed to mess up the villain's hair. 

"You heroes made the right choice avoiding me for so long. The amount of deaths will be minimized that way," smirked Dabi, blasting a large array of flames at the airborne hero. Inasa lifted himself higher into the sky, dodging the attack. 

"The deaths will be minimized when you're rotting in Tartarus!" yelled Yoarashi, swooping downward to corner the villain against a nearby wall. Dabi knew what he was trying to do, and was one step ahead. 

"Oh really?" he leered, directing his flames so that they formed a wall, which was over thirty feet tall. Inasa couldn't rise upward fast enough, and slammed into the fire at full speed. This thoroughly burned his face and hands, but he wasn't ready to quit. 

Inasa manipulated the wind surrounding him to provide protection, while absorbing materials around the area to add into the whirlwind. He started releasing the various materials at the villain, consisting of metal, concrete, and bricks. 

Dabi caught one of the bricks, but was hit by another, and also couldn't avoid the overwhelming amount of concrete. This brought the villain to his knees, but he quickly rose again.