The Plague Bringer

Dabi waited next to the villain's cell until Shinso arrived in his disguise. He was still sitting in his wheelchair, which made him almost unrecognizable.

"Hello, I'm here to see someone," he said. The two guards looked at him suspiciously, as he did look quite villainous with his fashion choice.

"Let's see your ID," ordered the first guard, motioning for Shinso to hand it over. After the words came out of his mouth, he immediately lost control over his body.

"One down," commented Shinso, staring at the other guard with a smirk.

"What did you do!?" he exclaimed, only elongating the villain's grin. He also lost control of his body, making them both Shinso's puppets.

"Tell the main security workers that they need to shut down the system for ten seconds," demanded Shinso, causing both guards to take out their communication devices.

"Security, please deactivate the security system for ten seconds," commanded the tall guard. He had light blonde hair and a gigantic tail that almost reached two feet above his head.

The system shut down briefly, giving Dabi all the time he needed. He torched the glass that blocked him from reaching the villain, melting it instantly. He snatched the villain from inside his cell, and supported him as he wobbled around. He hadn't walked in nine years and was a bit dazed from the fire.

Dabi burnt off the straps from his straightjacket, releasing him. The villain had no arms, and could barely support himself. Dabi took out the two prosthetics he had hidden with him, placing them on both of his "stumps." He secured them with his fire, activating the mechanical arms.

The villain didn't thank Dabi in any way yet, as he wasn't out of harm's way until he was free from Tartarus. A group of security members rushed out of their offices, very suspicious because of the way Mashirao Ojiro had told them to shut down the system.

"Number 59 has escaped his cell! Fire immediately!" yelled the head security officer, while every guard in sight pointed their guns at the villain.

Dabi went behind the villain, not wanting to get shot at point blank range. The man put one of his prosthetic hands to the ground, unsure if his quirk would really work. The ground began to shatter, turning to rubble at the slight touch of the villain.

"It's back," he whispered, keeping a straight face. He reshaped the floor into several spikes, impaling the guards before they could shoot. The two guards that Shinso had control over were released, only for one of them to die from one of the spikes. Ojiro still stood tall, but couldn't move after witnessing the deaths of his colleagues.

"Go far away, young man. Never speak of what you have seen here," advised the villain. Ojiro glared at him, gaining more courage than he had ever felt before.

"I can't let you leave...villain," growled Ojiro, standing against the escaped convict. He laughed at the former U.A student, placing a hand on his tail.

"I admire your bravery. Perhaps, you would stand out more if no one had a quirk at all," stated the villain, pushing Ojiro out of the way and to the ground. Mashirao was expecting death or some kind of torture, but he had been mercifully spared. He knew he couldn't do anything now, and watched the three villains leave. He picked up his device to call one of his friends. If someone could help the situation, it would be her.

"Thank you for releasing me. I don't usually give compliments, but that was a fine strategy you had planned," praised the villain. Dabi chuckled, looking into the man's golden eyes.

"Let's say that this escape was on us. Next time it'll cost you, Overhaul."

Bakugo, Aeon and Mina arrived at the apartment, exhausted beyond belief. It was almost two in the morning, and they all desperately needed sleep. When they entered, Mina went straight to her corner, almost faceplanting on the mattress and sheets that Bakugo got for her.